Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Thank you so much for gracing this thread my dear friend and sharing you views .

Thank You.Gif GIF - Thank You Thankyou Thanks GIFs

Your Most Welcome ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Originally posted by: vijay

I would say when you are in Love (itโ€™s like a tide.. you fall and rise). There are insecurities of losing someone and at the same time there is the grit to make things possible and overcome all obstacles to be with that special someone. Itโ€™s your weakness as well as your strength.

Love can make you do crazy things โ€ฆ promise of an utopian world ๐Ÿ˜Š

Over to you guys..

Very lucky are those blessed people who find their love in life and stay happily ever after. 
And we are blessed to have you here with us .Thank you once again dear Sir .

Thank You Very Much Cute GIF - Thank You Very Much Cute Bunny GIFs

Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Love in arranged marriages is something that happens between 2 persons when they care about each other n want to spend entire life time with each other. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I think Falling in love is getting used to somebody...its like a habit...and if u try a bit hard...u can even get some of it back... its pretty easy...so finally I think love doesn't exist allsmiley36...but again I am not 100% suresmiley24

You mean attachment? I agree.

"Falling in love" is just attraction which can either fade away with time or grow stronger. But for me, the meaning of love is trust, understanding, respect as these are the main things which a relationship can't survive without

MochaQueen thumbnail

This is what falling in love for the first time must feel like, when everything is perfect๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKNX7EYq8KQ

But the test of love only begins when this phase is over, when the obstacles and hurdles come in the way.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Tony Gaskins Quote: โ€œLove doesn't hurt you. A person that doesn't know how  to

download (7).jpg

Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Originally posted by: la_Reine

You mean attachment? I agree.

"Falling in love" is just attraction which can either fade away with time or grow stronger. But for me, the meaning of love is trust, understanding, respect as these are the main things which a relationship can't survive without

Very happy to see you come here and share your feelings my dear friend. Please stay blessed and surrounded by loving people always 

.Thank You GIF - Thank You GIFs

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Thank you for the invite! Had no clue this forum existed ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Falling in love is accepting the other person with all their flaws and vices. 

It means supporting their dreams and decisions, and having them support yours. 

It means giving the other your respect, time, energy and most importantly, trust. 

All of this is wonderful till the extent that you do not make them so much the literal centre of your universe where you are absolutely nothing beyond them and can do anything to keep the other person. Falling in love should be beautiful, not painful. 

Edited by nautankitadka - 1 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Love & Friendship

Originally posted by: nautankitadka

Thank you for the invite! Had no clue this forum existed ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿค—

Falling in love is accepting the other person with all their flaws and vices. 

It means supporting their dreams and decisions, and having them support yours. 

It means giving the other your respect, time, energy and most importantly, trust. 

All of this is wonderful till the extent that you do not make them so much the literal centre of your universe where you are absolutely nothing beyond them and can do anything to keep the other person. Falling in love should be beautiful, not painful. 

Thank you for sharing something g so beautiful ๐Ÿคฉ 

Cute Bear GIF - Cute Bear Thank You GIFs

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago