Bhulakkar ek no. Ki
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bhulakkar ek no. Ki
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Chalo all see you all later .🤗. naagin taandav shuru kare usse pehle main kat leti hoon idhar se...😆
Bye 🤗
May God drop some ice water on your naagin 🤪
My daughter can't bear sharing but It's okay we can deal with her now that she knows but does Shibu know too?? 😂 I don't remember 😂Originally posted by: BlurredLines
How am I supposed to know it was a secret😭. But you do have a point. Lavy forget what you read just now 🤣
Apna to yaad hai na?🤣
WD 🤗 wie gehts 😉
hehe enjoy. i am not close to that yet 🤣
awww take rest 🤗
achi tarike se yaad hai 🤣
I may sound greedy but when r u bringing next game
Nd how is GD.. its long since she disappeared
Humesha aisi hi wants hoti hai tumhari 😡