I just read all the 24 pg of this.....
To understand topic of discussion 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just read all the 24 pg of this.....
To understand topic of discussion 🤣
Originally posted by: US3YMOA52NPAGM2X
which video?
Their video phone call Wala... One of you added here na
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I am also wondering if Neil witnessing Akshara’s happiness today was something to take note for. If aarohi wasn’t genuine and if Neil finds out he would realize how happy Akshu was. Just thinking out aloud
yesss....he is the one who was not convinced by arohi's acts...it was abhi who said ki akshu ki bahan hai..woh jaanti hogi..neil doubts arohi's intentions....
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
I just read all the 24 pg of this.....
To understand topic of discussion 🤣
What did you understand from it?
Originally posted by: Imhaisha
I just read all the 24 pg of this.....
To understand topic of discussion 🤣
dedication mein aapne arohi ko peeche chod diya..😂
WELL DONE MY BOY (girl)!! mahima style..😂
Yea what happened?
Saara episode nahi dekhna padega... Will watch this clip in loop 😂😂
Will watch ? I thought waise hi loop pe hoga🤣
Will watch ? I thought waise hi loop pe hoga🤣
Break liya tha 😂😂