Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe that bad? I have never watched any sequel really 🤣
i haven't either but i've heard things 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
hehe that bad? I have never watched any sequel really 🤣
i haven't either but i've heard things 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
I just saw. She made once upon a time in mumbai. Good job there. Sequel indidnt even go closer 🤣 so yeah leave pkyek alone. 🤣
case in point 😎🤣
this is wierd we want pkyek s2 but we dont want her to make it either. Our expectations just make the chances slimmer and slimmer 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
this is wierd we want pkyek s2 but we dont want her to make it either. Our expectations just make the chances slimmer and slimmer 🤣
it's going to worse than post leap 🤣 I can put money on this too 🤪
if we ever get it 🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
it's going to worse than post leap 🤣 I can put money on this too 🤪
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
if we ever get it 🤣
that's the impossible part 🤣
i'm in love with the show's OST gives me happy beach vibes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-H7JkrHUPg&ab_channel=StoneMusicEntertainment
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
i'm in love with the show's OST gives me happy beach vibes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-H7JkrHUPg&ab_channel=StoneMusicEntertainment
Yeah it does
I could go on a long drive with this 😳 finished episode 4 today and laughed so much during the jail scene 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I could go on a long drive with this 😳 finished episode 4 today and laughed so much during the jail scene 🤣
When i was watching the show i used to listen to the tune mostly every morning.. To give the good vibes
Haha🤣 Many lovable scenes coming up😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k