Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ooonn?? 🥺
ooonn ooonn?? 🥺🥺
and the way she pinches his chest 🔥 the chemistry is hot 🔥 🔥
I’m surprised this wasn’t posted by Maroonporsche 😂🤣
I never thought that Sam could be hot . Even in Anjaan song I felt she is cute but this is the first time I felt that she is hot and her chemistry with Allu Arjun is sizzling.
Rashmika Mandana is the heroine of the movie but with just one song Samantha got equal attention, in fact this song also contributed to the success of the movie.
Originally posted by: Kamala05
I never thought that Sam could be hot . Even in Anjaan song I felt she is cute but this is the first time I felt that she is hot and her chemistry with Allu Arjun is sizzling.
Rashmika Mandana is the heroine of the movie but with just one song Samantha got equal attention, in fact this song also contributed to the success of the movie.
I also always found her sweet and pretty. She is a fabulous actress of course.
But here she is sizzling hot. Her expressions and dance OMG 😍
Something is off - the beat of the song in the verses
I can’t stand this. 😭
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Something is off - the beat of the song in the verses
I can’t stand this. 😭
Oo bolegi ya oo oo bolegi saali. 😆
ooo ya ooo ooo ??
gosh it's stuck in my head 😆
This song must be running riot in theatres.