Originally posted by: MeetPremeer
I don't know who's burning more in anticipation. Them or us.
that's obvious dude... its us 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MeetPremeer
I don't know who's burning more in anticipation. Them or us.
that's obvious dude... its us 😆
O wow this was so wonderful chapter... Can't imagine about this.. Aryan n chemistry is so good to see on screen n offscreen also... The snowfight was so good and lastly aryan become so naughty at last.. Wow this was so amazing part plse update next parts soon
And she did not disappoint?
Uff, I wasn't reading this, the visual imagery soo strong, I saw them.
Yaar pura update quote karke you have one word comment !!!
Mere scrolling effort ka dugana lagan dena padega 🤪
Keeping the essence of Aryan intact.
Waise isme mature content kya tha?😆
Ah. This Man. This Couple. And the Chemistry. 🔥🔥
Keep on writing my dear. Amazing.
Wowww!! It felt so natural❤️!! Every moment happening took my breath away. Imlie's tears & Aryan's gaze! I felt both.it was so beautiful❤️ Please write more like this 🤗
Hayee !!!! mazza agaya☺️☺️. Thanks dear for writing this beautiful OS .❤️❤️