Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want to confirm again....do we know r8 what we know abt Kv?
Aisa kya hua… did I miss something? And in which part of the uploaded segments?
Ok 🥺 but kya ho rha ye sab?
Jitna hum hai utna deba bhi shocked hai
Koi kv k ghar mein call karo zara..
I repeat..
He missed deba is the action.
What he s doing is the reaction .🤔
But he shud not. Mane he can't
Originally posted by: saakkabc
Aisa kya hua… did I miss something? And in which part of the uploaded segments?
Arre i am joking 😆...bt I wont be okay with it if....
Nyway lets enjoy while it lasts...kl se kuch nhi milega fir
Originally posted by: saakkabc
Aisa kya hua… did I miss something? And in which part of the uploaded segments?
Ye us college k live mein hai..
Koi record karega ..
Jab milega hum e .. hum bhi dekhenge..
Twitter didi koi to record zaroor karenge...
Belan besabri Se intezaar kar rahee hsin at 🏡
Setai....emni bolchilna ami
I want to confirm again....do we know r8 what we know abt Kv?
Same question agaya mera dimaag mai bhi otherwise I am really worried about him....belan shots are on the way 🤣
Bandi is not interested 🤣