I hope she gets nominated. And they both go so we can get some rrahel moment after so long
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I hope she gets nominated. And they both go so we can get some rrahel moment after so long
Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Rra new post. #daddygoingtowork 😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CW96hxBqK7D/?utm_medium=copy_link
Somebody should ask him why he is using hashtags like
daddygoingtowork. FD might think its his another hint towards something 🤣🤣
69 yr old tb🤣Originally posted by: Eternalallure
Rra new post. #daddygoingtowork 😂😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/CW96hxBqK7D/?utm_medium=copy_link
U stalk rrahel pages too🤪
I hope she gets nominated. And they both go so we can get some rrahel moment after so long
Behen, tujhko abhi bhi aisi ummeed hai ???? 🤦
Somebody should ask him why he is using hashtags like
daddygoingtowork. FD might think its his another hint towards something 🤣🤣
Moreover Zayn's comment on it🤣
How can i stop my heart from hoping😭