Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: rekha_crm

Thank you Vanshu, Arwa, Riya and Gayu.. For taking a few moments of your precious time to drop a comment. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Varna I would have just felt that my time and efforts went in vain. 

no di apki mehnat aise waste naahi jayengi hum haina abhi padhne kein liye but for a chance sahi poochon to responses dekhkein...I didn't have any heart now to continue any story more ...

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

This one is so fresh, beautiful. Malhar's love for her felt so genuine even while reading. You expressed it so well the hug was so adorable! I could actually see kalma hugging each other tightly in the park at night. Thank you di for this one!🤗 You must must must keep writing more OS and that too more frequently. Don't we readers deserve it?😅

(Server issues ki wajah se comment post nehi ho raha tha, that's why I got late)

Edited by Jara567 - 2 years ago
rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Phlo004

no di apki mehnat aise waste naahi jayengi hum haina abhi padhne kein liye but for a chance sahi poochon to responses dekhkein...I didn't have any heart now to continue any story more ...

I do understand your feelings.. 

Likhne me kitna time lagta hai.. Hum log bhi busy hai but we still take the time and effort.. 

Hume reader se ek chota sa comment bhi mil jaye toh we feel satisfied. Bas utna hi.. 

We know there are not many people who come now. Lekin jo aate hain, padthe hain unse hum ye chota sa expectation nahi rakh sakte kya.. 

Please tum likhna mat chodo.. Hum ek dusre ko support toh karenge.. 🤗🤗

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jara567

This one is so fresh, beautiful. Malhar's love for her felt so genuine even while reading. You expressed it so well the hug was so adorable! I could actually see kalma hugging each other tightly in the park at night. Thank you di for this one!🤗 You must must must keep writing more OS and that too more frequently. Don't we readers deserve it?😅

(Server issues ki wajah se comment post nehi ho raha tha, that's why I got late)

Thanks for commenting Jara. ❤️❤️❤️

It means a lot to read it and understand that you enjoyed reading. 

I still write only for the few of you who are genuinely interested. 

I didn't mean to be hurtful to anyone. 

I was just too upset. 

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I myself was joking di!! Please don't feel upset. We all love you and your work from the bottom of our hearts. I had tried to comment before but server issue dikha raha tha...and please never feel demotivated as I know many fans (as I have sehreem fanpages) who read stories, enjoy it but don't press the like icon or comment down.

Kalmalover thumbnail

Omg u fulfilled one of my biggest wishes to see this in the show but u wrote this so beautiful I can imagine this 😍😍

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kalmalover

Omg u fulfilled one of my biggest wishes to see this in the show but u wrote this so beautiful I can imagine this 😍😍

Thanks Alfu.. 

Most of us seem to have shared the same thought about this track. 

Glad you enjoyed it. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Beautiful OS

loved how you portrayed Kalyani's feelings 

KalMa 😍😍😍 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Beautiful OS

loved how you portrayed Kalyani's feelings 

KalMa 😍😍😍 

Thanks Bhagu

Priyapriyu thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

What a Beautiful and Lovely OS 🤩🤩🤩🤩

I was missing our show very much..

This OS has given me some relief..

How beautifully you portrayed Kalyani’s feelings that were lacked in the show…

It would actually affected her how they were acting in front of Swara…par kuch dikhaya hi nahi jyada..

Apni feelings ko chhupa nahi paayi bechari..

Pillu ko bhi chodne ko taiyyar ho gayi..

Kalyani confessed her feelings so innocently..

Malharji got to know that she loves him to unhone bhi mauke par chauka maar diya…

The last scene..

Kalma