Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Send me your answers ASAP...I'll close the deadline immediately after getting your answers.
I sent! Ready for my eggs now 🤪🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Send me your answers ASAP...I'll close the deadline immediately after getting your answers.
I sent! Ready for my eggs now 🤪🤣
Time's up for sending answers for Round 1. Now its time to post answers of Round 1 & start Round 2 Level 1.
All the best to everyone! 🤗
P.S. Neha, tumhare points mere hai yaad rakhna 😈🤣



Q1) Answer : Eraser
Clue 1. I am your favorite companion during childhood days.
Eraser was your favourite childhood companion, you must had eraser in your pencil box while going to school.
Clue 2. I am a six letter word.
Eraser is a 6 letter word: E, R, A, S, E, R.
Clue 3. I have letter "A" in my name.
Eraser contains letter "A" in it.
Clue 4. I can be of various shapes.
Eraser can be of various shapes. You must have used different fruit-shaped, vegetable shaped erasers in your childhood (remember they were scented as well).
Clue 5. You had surely lost me once in your childhood.
Eraser is such a small object that you had lost it at least once in your childhood.

Q2) Answer : Saxophone
Clue 1. I am a widely played musical instrument in the world.
Saxophone is a musical instrument played by musicians all over the world.
Clue 2. I have been played in many Bollywood songs.
Saxophone has been used in many Bollywood songs such as Gata Rahe Mera Dil (Guide 1965), Roop Tera Mastana (Aradhana,1969), Aaj Kal Tere Mere (Bramhachari, 1968), O Haseena Zulfonwali (Teesari Manzil, 1966) etc.
Clue 3. I have letter "A" in my name.
Saxophone contains letter "A" in it.
Clue 4. I have a "neck".
Saxophone has a neck as one of its body parts.
Clue 5. I am usually made of a metal alloy (brass) & have been used in "Gata Rahe Mera Dil" song.
Saxophone is made of brass which is a metal alloy & has been played in "Gata Rahe Mera Dil".
Q3) Answer : India Forums
Clue 1. I belong to India and you always love to visit me.
You love to visit "India Forums" & that's why you're landed here too 😀
Clue 2. My name consists of two words.
India Forums contain 2 words : India & Forums.
Clue 3. I am open 24x7 for all.
India Forums is open 24x7 for all of us.
Clue 4. There is a letter "A" in my name.
India Forums contain letter "A" in it.
Clue 5. I offer you various rooms to have fun.
"India Forums" offer us various fun sections to interact with each other.

Q4) Answer : Rasgulla / Rasogolla
Clue 1. I am a milk-made food.
Rasogolla is a purely milk-made food.
Clue 2. I have letter "A" in my name.
Rasgulla or Rasogolla contains letter "A" in its name.
Clue 3. There is a controversy regarding my origin.
There was a controversy regarding Geographical Indication (GI) tag of Rasogolla.
Clue 4. Almost everyone loves to eat me.
Rasogolla is one sweet which is loved by almost everyone.
Clue 5. I can be spongy as well.
There are spongy Rasogollas as well.
Q5) Answer : Giant Panda
Clue 1. I am an animal having my origin outside India.
Giant Panda's origin is China.
Clue 2. I have black colour in my body.
Giant Panda or Black Panda is black & white in color.
Clue 3. My name contains two words.
Giant Panda contains two words : Giant & Panda.
Clue 4. I have letter "N" in my name.
Giant Panda has letter "N" in it.
Clue 5. I am a native of that country where Covid 19 first originated.
Giant Panda is a native of China where Covid 19 first originated (in Wuhan).

Q6) Answer : Kanjeevaram sarees
Clue 1. I am a popular sari (or saree) in India.
Kanjeevaram is a very popular sari in Indian.
Clue 2. Indian women wear me in wedding.
Women wear Kanjeevaram sarees in wedding.
Clue 3. There is a place based on my name.
Kanjeevaram is based on the place "Kanchipuram" in Tamil Nadu.
Clue 4. There is a letter "R" in my name.
Kanjeevaram contains letter "R" in it.
Clue 5. I belong to that part of India from where Ravana's land seems closest.
Kanjeevaram belongs to Tamil Nadu's Kanchipuram (South India) from where Ravana's land (i.e. Lanka or Sri Lanka) is closest.
Q7) Answer : Marie Curie
Clue 1. I am a famous Physicist.
Marie Curie was a famous Physicist.
Clue 2. There is a letter "I" in my name/surname.
Marie Curie has letter "I" in her name.
Clue 3. I was born in 1800s.
Marie Curie was born in 1867.
Clue 4. I was awarded Nobel Prize for my works.
Marie Curie was awarded Nobel Prize in two scientific fields (both Physics & Chemistry) in 1903 & 1911 respectively.
Clue 5. My spouse's name/surname contains letter "P".
Marie Curie's husband was a famous Physicist too whose name was Pierre Curie along with whom Marie Curie was awarded Nobel Prize in Physics in 1903.

Q8) Answer : Towel
Clue 1. Everyone use me in their daily lives.
You use towel in your daily lives.
Clue 2. I have many types.
There are kitchen towels, bath towels, hand towels etc.
Clue 3. You generally use me on various occasions.
You use me after taking bath, to dry hands etc.
Clue 4. I have letter "E" in my name.
Towel has letter "E" in it.
Clue 5. I have given my appearance in a song of a popular Bollywood actor's debut movie.
Towel was used as an important prop in "Jab se Tere Naina" song of Ranbir Kapoor's debut movie.
That's the end of Round 1.
Originally posted by: Interstellarr
Even after my advice, few people deliberately didn't change their answers even on the last clue which they are not even sure of. Now don't blame me on getting negative points. I am seriously feeling sorry to give -10 points to them.
I couldnt think of any other answer🥺


Level 1

Deadline for submitting answers is Sunday 4 PM IST. PMs will be sent to you all tomorrow morning. Lifelines 1 & 2 are not applicable for Qs 5-8.
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320