Shivangi Khedkar {Pallavi} AT #80 | Tu Hai Toh I'll Be Alright- Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

48.1k

Users

41

Likes

3.7k

Frequent Posters

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hapc

I can try to tag you there..

ok... but it seems that there is less to no activity there 🤔
hapc thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

ok... but it seems that there is less to no activity there 🤔

Idk. .. I'm not very active on ATs but in this track especially I think people will not know what to say on his AT

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Amnnaa

I get it. I too was on a break.


I am doing good ❤️

are u watching the show?
CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hapc

Idk. .. I'm not very active on ATs but in this track especially I think people will not know what to say on his AT

i guess😆

Its really unbearable to watch this track n him

I cant belive that I'd be witnessing in the mess... i mean he was smart yaar ye kya hua usse😆

hapc thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

i guess😆

Its really unbearable to watch this track n him

I cant belive that I'd be witnessing in the mess... i mean he was smart yaar ye kya hua usse😆

Sikcand ka naya show hua😆

CruelVixen thumbnail
Bluffmaster IF Thumbnail Book Talk Reading Challenge Award - Star Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hapc

Sikcand ka naya show hua😆

i am so pissed at this moment😆

I dk why i am LOLing i should b angry but i dont know if i should laugh or cry... this track is that maddening🤪

hapc thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken

i am so pissed at this moment😆

I dk why i am LOLing i should b angry but i dont know if i should laugh or cry... this track is that maddening🤪

I gave up on ITV long ago so only LOLing rn😆😎

RainbowUnicorm thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hapc

Sikcand ka naya show hua😆


What new show

hapc thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Idk he has a new post with a photo of a shot in the camera and has said new beginning or smth. Check the Main Forum for the post.

Chutkiii thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: hapc

Sikcand ka naya show hua😆

Now I hope he will take all this talk to new show and leave MHRW alone.

Related Topics

Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".