1 year of MERI BEIZZATI HUI HAI!
1 year of JUNGLI MULGI
And most important 1 year of us watching this show shamelessly though getting beizzatified on daily basis🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
1 year of MERI BEIZZATI HUI HAI!
1 year of JUNGLI MULGI
And most important 1 year of us watching this show shamelessly though getting beizzatified on daily basis🤣
I really like this actor...I mean Sudhanshu...Thats what you call a negative lead...
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
иαи∂ιтα🕊 on Twitter: "One Year of us having this SaiRat 😭♥️ How I wish their progression was handled well ... But!!! I hate the fact that I love them!!! 😭💗😭💗😭💗😭 1 YEAR OF GHKKPM N SAIRAT #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin #SaiRat https://t.co/WaeWGfkKnP" / Twitter
..
Originally posted by: asmi_joya
I really like this actor...I mean Sudhanshu...Thats what you call a negative lead...
True. I really like him. I keep getting some clips on Insta and his jealousy is handled so well.
Sachi mein..I just saw😆😆
Sadly I've no more emotional attachment left for Sairat... that's how the makers and all the offscreen PDAs have killed it😭
602