Happy Teachers Day to all my Dear lovely Friends 🤗❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTbN0ukiInd/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Happy Teachers Day to all my Dear lovely Friends 🤗❤️❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTbN0ukiInd/?utm_medium=copy_link
Is Sunday holiday for forum 🤣🤣Where all girls here🤗
Originally posted by: Y6I2JQ33XVUF72NB
Is Sunday holiday for forum 🤣🤣Where all girls here🤗
Celebrating Sunday by eating buddhi ke Baal(candy floss)🤣🤣
me celebrating Sunday with my chem summary🤣
🤣
Am watching old episodes on Zee5... Still at E221...
I finished atomic structure of atom.hunhhh😎
Originally posted by: AtuPolly
Ooh please can I have your raita recipe it’s sounds amazing mine so bleh compare to yours I just grate cucumber yoghurt and add green masala 🤦🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️
Best made according to mood... Toh batao abhi mood kaisa hai recipe wasahi milega... ❤️
Best made according to mood... Toh batao abhi mood kaisa hai recipe wasahi milega... ❤️
Right now am in fantastic mood throughly enjoying ranisa ki dukh bhari dastaan.... It's called Mein Aur meri tanhaai........
I m here Varuni 🤗❤️Originally posted by: Z7AGQHOFO4YWE5GL
Is Sunday holiday for forum 🤣🤣Where all girls here🤗
Without ATBA n u all Sunday is so boring 😴
I m spending my Sunday to see RanVeer’s VM on IG 😍❤