Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Chalo Sisters, Mommy, Maasis' & Distant Cousin-Maasis' and Everyone-
I'm signing off for Today!! 🤗
Good Night ya'all!! 💜💜
Good night
Mai bhi chali🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
Chalo Sisters, Mommy, Maasis' & Distant Cousin-Maasis' and Everyone-
I'm signing off for Today!! 🤗
Good Night ya'all!! 💜💜
Good night
Mai bhi chali🤗
Arre wah Yahaan exchange offer bhi available hai kya🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Harshi says noooo
Maahi says yeaaaaah 🤣🤣
Chiki is one generation choti to those three 😂
Who wants to adopt Chiks? Aaalu? Manny? Aviii?
Wait what is this again?🤣🤣
Why am I always up for adoption?🤣
Ek family thread bana doh koi!! 👍🏼
Originally posted by: T4JZRC4C42V6GRSX
Dil hote jo mere seene mein do
Dusra dil bhi mai tumhe deta todne ko
Saksh you are the one quoting old songs 🤭🤭
I don't think I am ready for a daughter.. let's remain cousins only 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: raindropsroses Prema (mpks1), Piu(Transference) are Momzies of everyone in the forum Srii(funny_fubar) is our Suman mummy! Saksh(Sakmen), Mahi(ValleyofPeace), Nivi(raindropsroses) are Sisters Maahi’s daughter is Ashu(Slytherinme.) Nivi’s daughters are Swasti(Swastika34), Teju(Madheart), Asfii(AppleOfEye) Chiki(ScarySea) is a distant cousin to Swasti, Teju and Asfii
Am I missing anyone? 🤔
Saksh(Sakmen)-daughter Maya and Vaishu
THERE ARE EVEN MORE I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT🤷♀️
SOMEBODY ADD THEM....