He was never dating the kid 🤣 I think he mentioned they had large enough of an age gap that he would never 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He was never dating the kid 🤣 I think he mentioned they had large enough of an age gap that he would never 🤣
Aaj se mere saare black hearts tumhare!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤
❤️
None
Observation thi
Even at your craziest fangirling u cannot equate uaself to insta and TT fans
((Sighs in relief))
Originally posted by: Madheart
Nivi ki bacchi ke liye itna bada waala compliment!! I appreciate it 😆
Nivi ki bacchi hai so she has my heart🖤
Hello guys🤗 damn whenever kdice post a pic this thread flies with jet speed
In this Forum none of them are toppling
I cannooootttt see it
Originally posted by: Roohani27
Hello guys🤗 damn whenever kdice post a pic this thread flies with jet speed
And whenever this thread reaches 141 pages, it flies too 😆 I just need this thread to finish 😆
im so confused what is going on lol
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
❤️
None
Observation thi
Even at your craziest fangirling u cannot equate uaself to insta and TT fans
((Sighs in relief))

🤣Rofl
I thought u made a typo Premaaaa
I dunno if the kid is dating the kid though🤔