Does he? I forgot😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Does he? I forgot😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
College mein Kya karti thi tu Nivi 😉🤣
Padayi, likhayi aur more padayi 🤣
Mami knows how to get the rented house in her name as well. Hadapna uski baen haath ka khel hai😆
True.. but She hasn't succeeded yet otherwise she would have shamelessly advertised it 🤣
ShiVi with Rose 💔
These caps came out beautiful ❤️
Shiva 
Raavi 
They didn't show yet what he remembers 😆
They didn’t show any indication of it 😆 but I’m hoping he will, it was a really important thing for their relationship, it would be sad to see that he forgot it 😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I will do HW and come😆
Do it phast phast and come🤣
Wow
Was anyone else reminded of Shah Jahan and Noor Jahan seeing them with roses? 😆
Exactly 😆
He just talked about GauRa watching his antics last night so I assumed He doesn’t remember about the diary 😆
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I was in the kitchen cooking today. And obviously “Yeh fitoor mera” and “jo bheji ti dua” were on loop. I was lighting the stove with the lighter and jo bheji ti dua played coincidentally. I felt like Raavi for a second 🤣
I’ve gone completely crazy 🤣
Arey arey yeh toh aap ekdum PS universe mei hi rahe rahi hai ..aap ke bhaiya bi gaana gaane lage hai🤣🤣