Ye kab hua?? 😲
Deal bani tha that if she wins this game I will start shipping Sam and tumhare woh... ussiki yaad dila rahi thi🤣
Hinnaaaa…stop making me want to wish and pray that you don’t win this game 🥺😭
Mere wo😲
I like 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ye kab hua?? 😲
Deal bani tha that if she wins this game I will start shipping Sam and tumhare woh... ussiki yaad dila rahi thi🤣
Hinnaaaa…stop making me want to wish and pray that you don’t win this game 🥺😭
Mere wo😲
I like 🤣
Of course I’m enjoying otherwise why else put the effort 😂😂
I mean it might be fun. I can laugh at the panicking sheeps in the next round.😈
I don’t know but he cute! Kinda reminds me of young Johnny Depp ☺️
Ye kab hua?? 😲
Hinnaaaa…stop making me want to wish and pray that you don’t win this game 🥺😭
Mere wo😲
I like 🤣
She is on my side now
Bas wo tumhara dil nahi torna chahti
@bOriginally posted by: TheGladiator
Pata nahi 🤪 I may still get a point, hopefully. 🤪🤣
I need this spirit🤣
Well I don't remember making any bets.🤔
It must be some other Amekha you interacted with
Go to sleep ms aatma😡
Ye kab hua?? 😲
Hinnaaaa…stop making me want to wish and pray that you don’t win this game 🥺😭
Mere wo😲
I like 🤣
Tum bhool gaye? Uss din when I was supporting you tab bani thi😆
Ikr
https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
22