I didn't say you don't have😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I didn't say you don't have😆
Fine. I'm not in the mood to read too🤪
Have a lot of things to do
Manasa di is not ready so let's cancel the challenge and also update too 🤪
Stop using me as excuse😈
Seems like no one else wants to know so let me send you only ...
Don't disclose with anyone 🤫
Now this is being more mysterious than Aryan's mystery in Ari's story🤣
I'm not going to tell you now 😡
Really 😲
See people now I won't give any update until manasa di is free from her work 🤪
That I can't stop 🤪
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Now this is being more mysterious than Aryan's mystery in Ari's story🤣
The concept is also mysterious only 😉
Ari I've sent it to you ... Just don't tell that to anyone especially manasa di 😈
Manasa di is not ready so let's cancel the challenge and also update too 🤪
Arey no yaar not fair
Good girl ...