~AMRIT VEER (AmVeer) DT #4~||Marte Dum tak hum umeed nahi chodhenge|| - Page 121

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Transference

Veer Saab ki Biwi Saab ❤️

Folks, before this thread closes, I would want to point out that how era inappropriate the show has been till now. Unrealistic and hideous in showing  marital relationships. That was an era where marriage was absolute. Even if love happened, it didn't mean much to the people as marriage was a prima face! 

So true!! Recalled a dialog from the 80's movie Woh Saat Din. Meri premika aapki patni ban sakti hai, par aapki patni phir se meri premika nahi ban sakti. This show is 30 years before in 1951.

Amrit just living with Veer without marriage would have been sacrilegious back then. That they showed it with no protest from family was out of character. Looks like they decided to compete with some EK show and tied themselves in knots!!

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This ends our journey here on this DT as AmVeer & Veer fans.. The moment I saw the page number, I felt the a numbness in my body. I am gonna miss you guys and this beautiful place so much.. Will surely meet you all in Sakura’s FF or PS or MHRW forums..... 

LOVE YOU ALLsmiley31smiley27

Lastly will sign off with my real name

-Dilushi-

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

This ends our journey here on this DT as AmVeer & Veer fans.. The moment I saw the page number, I felt the a numbness in my body. I am gonna miss you guys and this beautiful place so much.. Will surely meet you all in Sakura’s FF or PS or MHRW forums..... 

LOVE YOU ALLsmiley31smiley27

Lastly will sign off with my real name

-Dilushi-

So gibbu is dilushi that's a unique name❤️🤗...

Do try Mehndi hai rachne waali❤️🤗

Stay connected through IF pms ❤️🤗

rmahi25 thumbnail
ShrustiM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Signing off with a heavy heart! Let's meet on Sakura's FF! Till then bye everyone! 🤗❤️

-Shrusti 

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wanting Veer and Amrit together made ZERO sense!! The only reason they extended his stay was only to air the fire of his fan base. Kunal is one of my fav actors too!! But the writers are horrible!! They completely ruined and butchered the storyline!!! And this AmVeer fan group made ZERO sense!! Even though I wish his character wasn’t killed off, Randheer and Amrit are meant to be together!! 

rmahi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

Wanting Veer and Amrit together made ZERO sense!! The only reason they extended his stay was only to air the fire of his fan base. Kunal is one of my fav actors too!! But the writers are horrible!! They completely ruined and butchered the storyline!!! And this AmVeer fan group made ZERO sense!! Even though I wish his character wasn’t killed off, Randheer and Amrit are meant to be together!! 

Everyone has their own choices that's all I would say. 🤗

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rouble_lover

It's okay that we didn't make sense. We didn't take ourselves too seriously either. 😆

We were a bunch of people having fun with AmVeer 🤗

We all love to be with our choices! We were happy then and now too. 

Hum hai Rahi pyaar ke Hum se Kuch na Boliye...

Jo bhi Pyaar se Mila 

Hum Usi ke ho liye 🤗

I Will miss the KUDCA forum 

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Meanwhile Veer in heaven... ❤️

https://twitter.com/FHS_Creations/status/1410671501288689667?s=20

😆😆

Hope everyone is doing fine and loads of love to all....... 🤗