Pandya store special lens honge Shyad
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Pandya store special lens honge Shyad
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I think this guy is the gunda who took Raavi’s phone from her 🤣 She even calls him gundaji remember? I missed him 🤣❤️
He looks shareef than janu himself. Janu looks like a gunda with ache kapde🤣
She caught Raavi by the tree
And gunda ji as he ran yahan se wahan
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
I think this guy is the gunda who took Raavi’s phone from her 🤣 She even calls him gundaji remember? I missed him 🤣❤️
Nivi🤣🤣
Ya he is the same guy ... Raavi's gundaji
Bhul gayi yeh KKK hai.. Toh rohit shetty he hoga. Woi udata hai aise car🤣
Kaand ki khiladi....PS special🤣
Lol today the way Jaanu called Rishitha'name....it was like he was possessed by kesar chudail🤣
Great minds think alike😜
That was way to dirty🤣
https://mobile.twitter.com/jessicakaur27/status/1409810045995393025
Rose day bhi celebrate karlo🤣
What I thought was way more dirty but I won't reveal 🤫😂