I am just calming down myself today with first scene In loop now😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am just calming down myself today with first scene In loop now😳
lol same... just the first scene...
yaar ek dusre ko samajh toh lo Pehle
Maasi chai bana rahi hogi Police ke liye
makers ne socha hoga , no haldi is happening anyways.so why waste a dress for maasi🤣
Originally posted by: PrincessAshVik
The writers too.
Overall, The creative team is at fault. How can they approve to air episodes that are so rushed and badly edited?
that's the production house that approves the episodes
Originally posted by: adithyan
Maasi chai bana rahi hogi Police ke liye
makers ne socha hoga , no haldi is happening anyways.so why waste a dress for maasi🤣
paise bachao abhiyan
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
I was going to get married..my mom looked at the guy's kundli.. and said anyone who has Saturn in first house inn vedic astro.. unki shaadi ek baar breaks for sure, 1 ghante pehle bhi toot jaati hai, but we went ahead with the alliance anyways.. I broke my marriage on wedding day 😆
My cousin too, has Saturn in 1st house.. her marriage broke 3 days before wedding 😆
I hope you have a better life now😀.... interesting thank you for sharing
In first scene Ishqi said " Kahi hum jaldi to nai kar rahe" And Ahaan"Pata nahi". Very nicely done👏
"Hum Jaldi to nahi kar rahe "
Le Editors :
![]()
Samjhne ke liye to zindagi padi hai, but hormones to abhi high hai🤣