I feel so bad for Viru🤣
Bechara, mann mein ladoo phoota se seedha haath aaya ladoo gaya🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel so bad for Viru🤣
Bechara, mann mein ladoo phoota se seedha haath aaya ladoo gaya🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Waise ,the balcony might be shocked to not see dosti🤣
Mera pyaara puraana CN, dard se basement hil rahe honge uske😭
CN Bechara ahkel pada gaya , koi use puch nai wal nahi waha par 🤣
Originally posted by: nethraa_99
I'd still be surprised...what will they show after this then?
May be they are drunk??
Aree the confession won't happen. Its just Virat confessing to his inner self. Virat is too scared of his baiko to confess now. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I can just hear something like a giant running across the room🤣
Maybe it's our heart and brain over drive sounding🤣
Since we don't use these two in general with ghum, when we do use these,they sound like this😃
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I feel so bad for Viru🤣
Bechara, mann mein ladoo phoota se seedha haath aaya ladoo gaya🤣
Woh toh kiss ki ready tha 🤣
Yeh sai hai jo kuch samaj thi nahi🤣
#CNGhum🤣
The moment Virat shuts his eyes for the kiss... mujhe kuch ho jaata hai🤪
Kya kya kyaaaa.. 😱😱😱😍😍😍😍😱😱😱😍😍😍😍 *dead*
May be this is Virat's dream