Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

Episode 112

Interesting episode with lots of dramatic moments.👍

Varsha is such a hypocrite liar, she’s just saying that to appease Bm who’s upset at Mishti’s departure. Nobody even came out to say bye to Mishti, how will she do gale lagana? Even when she was home Varsha avoided hugging her in case Kuhu became jealous😵 

Ketu lied to Kuhu very convincingly, she’s a good liar like all other RJVs. 😆
BTW nanu called Ketu Devika by mistake...that was a blooper 😆

Meenu Parul confrontation was Awesome!🔥

Parul finally broke her silence and rebelled against Meenu for the sake of her own son Kunal’s happiness 

Wish she had fought for Abir’s happiness later as well. Instead she sacrificed Mishbir happiness for Kunal’s welfare, so selfish of her!🤢

So did Abir overhear the entire conversation or just the last part? If he heard that Meenu forced Mishti to leave her home how come he didn’t try to call her or reach her? 😲His only concern was KuKu wedding. Abir didn’t even care that Mishti left her house because of Meenu, all he cared was to find Kunal somehow and drag him to the mandap 😔

Even later if Nanu had not urged him to go to the airport would he have gone after her? 

But Mishti did come to RJV house and even called after him but he neither felt her presence nor heard her. Yet some people compare Abir breaking Mishti’s heart after their Goddhana to Mishti leaving town after Meenu’s blackmailing. 🤪

Abir touching Meenu’s feet was such nautanki, how can he show respect to her even after hearing her vicious plan to humiliate the Mahs and force Mishti to insult her own family? Parents who are criminals don’t deserve respect. 😡

Abir’s dialogue to Meenu cracked me up, Jab Abir vada karta hai toh zaroor poora karta hai 😆

Yeah Right! 😳 The only vada he fulfilled was the one he made to Varsha about Kuhu’s happiness but he didn’t fulfill any of his promises to Mishti or BP ever!😵

Mishti looked really pretty wearing that scarf, poor girl was crying continuously with the ADHM song (my favorite),😭 she was so sad leaving Abir but he was only desperate to find Kunal and take him to the wedding.😔

Mishti spotted Abir, stopped her car and called after him, he did stop feeling something but then disappeared, probably got up on the bus passing which blocked his view of Mishti 

That’s the problem with Abir, he feels it when something is wrong with Mishti but he doesn’t act on it, doesn’t pursue it. Like on GD day he felt Mishti was in danger but he didn’t try to find her. Whereas Mishti  has the strongest ESP whenever Abir is in danger and always goes after him. 

Meenu went to Parul to show fake sympathy and remind her of the favor she did by giving her shelter and Kunal a family name 25 years ago (so Kunal is 25 which makes Abir 28) 😆

Parul is another hypocrite telling Meenu it’s a sin to break a girl’s heart, break her family’s heart! Didn’t she remember this when Meenu forced Abir to break Mishti’s heart after their GD? Nope, then she was desperate to protect her own son as usual. Nobody cared about Mishti’s broken heart, or ask how she was coping. Even Mahs just packed her off to London expecting her to heal her wounds there all alone.😡

Liked how when Parul first pleading with Meenu didn’t work she used threat. But if she was willing to tell Kunal his birth truth for Kuhu’s sake then why did she ruin Mishti’s life by making Abir leave her to protect that secret?

Yesss, loved Parul’s truth shots fired at Meenu , if she really loved Kunal then she wouldn’t use him as a pawn for her hatred! 👏

Even the worm turns someday! 

What’s remarkable is how Parul and Varsha fight so fiercely for their children’s happiness while Meenu keeps on hurting Abir and Mishti’s mom just abandoned her. Meenu was shocked at Parul’s rebellion, didn’t expect her to directly threaten to tell Kunal the truth! 

Again why did Parul get scared later when Meenu threatened to tell Kunal and throw him out?😳 

Lol everyone giving Meenu ultimatum to bring back Kunal, Abir gave her 15 minutes, Parul gave her till lamp went out. 😆

WTH Abir thought to call Mishti but decided not to? He wanted to hide Kunal’s escape from her from the start

Haha Abir bluffed Meenu that he was standing in front of Mah house and he’ll tell them everything about her nefarious plan. Meenu got scared, especially when he said he’ll leave home if Kunal doesn’t return for the wedding 

Abir’s plan worked as he spotted Meenu leaving but I didn’t see him follow her to Kunal’s hideout?🤔

Destiny has always cheated Mishti but she’s happy she just got a glimpse of Abir before leaving town. She still had strong doubts if Meenu would fulfill her end of the bargain 

Kuhu is so desperate, posting videos on wedding day, calling everyone to find out when is baraat coming? 

So Abir plots this genius plan of sending Atul as the groom in the baraat, face hidden by Sehra while he goes to find Kunal 

Poor Atul was so scared. What would happen if he got married to Kuhu instead? 😱 Nidhi mami would have chewed up Kuhu as her bahu instead of fawning over Kuhu teacher.😂

bold 1 - what the? really? lol i missed it 😆 who's devika?

bold 2 - and THAT was really wrong on his part especially if he claimed to love her. 👎🏼

bold 3 - though they both fell prey to meenu's blackmailing's time to time, mishti definitely was the one who always fought back and tried to reach out to him

bold 4 - its even clear as we watch these episodes in retrospect that how their priorities were different when in love :(

bold 5 - haha good catch. I think there is another number of his age during adoption track.

bold 6 - that was such a dramatic scene 😆

bold 7 - now THAT would have been a good twist. i would have loved to watch it 😆

I will do epi 113 tomorrow

m4manju thumbnail

I will be posting epi 113 tonight and that will be it from my side here. Will sign off with lots of beautiful memories to cherish. ❤️

@Pallavi di - Aap kaha ho? I hope all is well with you.

m4manju thumbnail

All right peepz, here it goes. For the last time, an episode review in retrospect 😎 

Posting epi 115 since it is the confession episode and it will be the right one to stop this journey at.

Epi 115 part 1 - Abir reaches the airport but he is told that security gates are closed and the flight for mumbai is taking off (a little too late abir). But just then he hears her 😳 

Mishti looked so tired from all the crying 😭 Abir runs to her as she glides down to her knees (she looked really defeated 😭) Abir says he can never see her on her knees and pulls her into a hug ❤️ His shayri is beautiful too 😳 They leave the airport hand in hand as the gathered crowd is clapping. 

Kunal is angry at Meenu. He begs meenu to not let him marry kuhu, he says he cant marry in a fake relation. Kuhu is very happy and says she wishes she studied English better ( i agree, in fact few other things too 😈) so she could have thanked varsha better. Parul says she is very happy that kuhu is coming to their house (and what about mishti 😡)

Kunal is still confronting meenu and says he always tried to be a good son for her, why cant she be a good mom (good question kunal 😆)

Meenu curses parul that like she is helpless today, parul too will be helpless one day

Back to mishbir. 😳 Abir brings her to mandir. And says lets become one today 😆 She mocks him and they run behind eo inside the mandir and a garland falls on her. Abir says we are halfway there already (that was such a cute scene) 😆 She says what is your mom gets to know that I love but she doesnt complete the sentence. 

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail

Epi 115 part 2 - 

Mish slips and abir catches her (mandir mein romance? not bad 😆) Abir says whether she completes the sentence or not, he knows and even the God knows what was in her mind (whole world knows, you two ) 

Kuku's wedding going on and they do kanyadan

Mishbir see a wedding in the temple 😳 and the scene again moves to kuku wedding...urghhh

Kunal asks Parul to do Gathbandhan 👍🏼 he is mad at meenu (i feel bad for him. He is trapped because of his so called mother :( )

Mishti asks abir if he thinks they can be together (she doesnt complete the sentence but he gets it) and he replies in a shayri, taking her hand in his 😳 "apne agar ruthe hai to pyar se unhe mana lenge, rakh bharosa pyar pe, hum wo pyara sa ghar bana legea" Mishbir and their pyara sa ghar. how i wish this dream materialized  

kuku take phere. Have to pause to take in Kunal's expressions. they were bang on. poor soul :(

mishbir are lost in eo's eyes... it was really beautiful to watch. All rose petals fall on them. Sathiya mere plays on. 😳 Some kids pass by them and accidentally splash some gulal on them. He puts some gulal on her cheek and she does the same. He says "tumne mujhe apne rang mein rang hi diya" ❤️ followed by "I love you angry chorni" which earns him her beautiful smile and her reply " Ajeeb rajvansh, i love you too" ❤️   Finally. After so many ups and downs, their story has reached its beautiful destination that too in the temple. 😳

So thats it. Loved doing these episode reviews last few months. It felt as if the show was still on, months after it ended. Hope we'll see these beautiful people in some other show soon and hope we all meet some other forum soon too.

Have a happy weekend 🤗 Cheers

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: m4manju

All right peepz, here it goes. For the last time, an episode review in retrospect 😎 

Posting epi 115 since it is the confession episode and it will be the right one to stop this journey at.

Epi 115 part 1 - Arnav reaches the airport but he is told that security gates are closed and the flight for mumbai is taking off (a little too late abir). But just then he hears her 😳 

Mishti looked so tired from all the crying 😭 Abir runs to her as she glides down to her knees (she looked really defeated 😭) Abir says he can never see her on her knees and pulls her into a hug ❤️ His shayri is beautiful too 😳 They leave the airport hand in hand as the gathered crowd is clapping. 

Kunal is angry at Meenu. He begs meenu to not let him marry kuhu, he says he cant marry in a fake relation. Kuhu is very happy and says she wishes she studied English better ( i agree, in fact few other things too 😈) so she could have thanked varsha better. Parul says she is very happy that kuhu is coming to their house (and what about mishti 😡)

Kunal is still confronting meenu and says he always tried to be a good son for her, why cant she be a good mom (good question kunal 😆)

Meenu curses parul that like she is helpless today, parul too will be helpless one day

Back to mishbir. 😳 Abir brings her to mandir. And says lets become one today 😆 She mocks him and they run behind eo inside the mandir and a garland falls on her. Abir says we are halfway there already (that was such a cute scene) 😆 She says what is your mom gets to know that I love but she doesnt complete the sentence. 

@bold: haven't read the whole thing yet but just noticed you wrote Arnav..ipk ka bhoot sawar hein abhi bhi 🤣

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Epi 115 part 1 - Arnav reaches the airport but he is told that security gates are closed and the flight for mumbai is taking off (a little too late abir). But just then he hears her 😳 

Thanks for the WU Manju..so many flashbacks came after reading this. Maybe I should rewatch this episode. It was full of magical moments 

@bold: Kunal was always so sassy..didn't even spare his mom 😆

Abir was always eager to marry Mishti, he even said that during karva chauth episode but what happened after the marriage? he left mishti alone at the resort which was supposed to be their mini-honeymoon? 🥺

Sumaiya27 thumbnail

Epi 115 part 2 - 

Mish slips and abir catches her (mandir mein romance? not bad 😆) Abir says whether she completes the sentence or not, he knows and even the God knows what was in her mind (whole world knows, you two ) 

Kuku's wedding going on and they do kanyadan

Mishbir see a wedding in the temple 😳 and the scene again moves to kuku wedding...urghhh

Kunal asks Parul to do Gathbandhan 👍🏼 he is mad at meenu (i feel bad for him. He is trapped because of his so called mother :( )

Mishti asks abir if he thinks they can be together (she doesnt complete the sentence but he gets it) and he replies in a shayri, taking her hand in his 😳 "apne agar ruthe hai to pyar se unhe mana lenge, rakh bharosa pyar pe, hum wo pyara sa ghar bana legea" Mishbir and their pyara sa ghar. how i wish this dream materialized  

kuku take phere. Have to pause to take in Kunal's expressions. they were bang on. poor soul :(

mishbir are lost in eo's eyes... it was really beautiful to watch. All rose petals fall on them. Sathiya mere plays on. 😳 Some kids pass by them and accidentally splash some gulal on them. He puts some gulal on her cheek and she does the same. He says "tumne mujhe apne rang mein rang hi diya" ❤️ followed by "I love you angry chorni" which earns him her beautiful smile and her reply " Ajeeb rajvansh, i love you too" ❤️   Finally. After so many ups and downs, their story has reached its beautiful destination that too in the temple. 😳

So thats it. Loved doing these episode reviews last few months. It felt as if the show was still on, months after it ended. Hope we'll see these beautiful people in some other show soon and hope we all meet some other forum soon too.

Have a happy weekend 🤗 Cheers

We waited forever for Mishbir's pyaara sa ghar..the only thing closest to that we got was the lockdown resort but even then mishti was going through PTSD 😭

@bold: that was honestly one of the best love confession scenes I have ever scene. Our angry chorni and ajeeb rajvansh are truly unique ❤️

thanks Manju and Pallavi for doing these reviews consistently and sorry for leaving you halfway. Yes, we shall meet in another forum when a good show comes. Until then we have our cc 🤗

Edited by Sumaiya27 - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

@bold: haven't read the whole thing yet but just noticed you wrote Arnav..ipk ka bhoot sawar hein abhi bhi 🤣

what the! 🤣 hey devi maiyya, arhi ne mujhe pagal hi kar diya hai! dammit 🤣 IPK ka bhoot abhi lambe arse tak sawar rehne wala hai sumya 😆 

I will edit it out in main post *sheepish smile*

aur kahi toh nahi hai na?

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago
m4manju thumbnail

Thanks for the WU Manju..so many flashbacks came after reading this. Maybe I should rewatch this episode. It was full of magical moments 

@bold: Kunal was always so sassy..didn't even spare his mom 😆

Abir was always eager to marry Mishti, he even said that during karva chauth episode but what happened after the marriage? he left mishti alone at the resort which was supposed to be their mini-honeymoon? 🥺

Yes, do rewatch this episode sumya, it was worth it. 😳

Haha yes, I loved kunal in those scenes. the actor was brilliant too.

I know right. If we didnt know what happened next, we would have said abir would never let mishti cry after this. But *sigh*. Abir changed so much after marriage

m4manju thumbnail

We waited forever for Mishbir's pyaara sa ghar..the only thing closest to that we got was the lockdown resort but even then mishti was going through PTSD 😭

@bold: that was honestly one of the best love confession scenes I have ever scene. Our angry chorni and ajeeb rajvansh are truly unique ❤️

thanks Manju and Pallavi for doing these reviews consistently and sorry for leaving you halfway. Yes, we shall meet in another forum when a good show comes. Until then we have our cc 🤗

Yeah the cvs were very sadists when it came to giving the leads some moments of happiness 💔 their time away during ptsd track was a little glimpse to how it could have been.

Yup, angry chorni and ajeeb rajvansh were adorbs 😳

aww, I enjoyed doing this myself sumya and so did pallavi di, i am sure. and no worries, you were always around, we knew 🤗   

Yes, I am pretty sure sooner or later there will be a good show which will be worth our time and we will be back to that forum. Until then, lets take it to our cc 😎