Arrey... I meant that during exams i pray for network issues so that camera off ho jaye 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Arrey... I meant that during exams i pray for network issues so that camera off ho jaye 😉
Arrey... I meant that during exams i pray for network issues so that camera off ho jaye 😉
Arre I thought study krni hogi tuje🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Woh toh mai karti hi hu (thoda bohot)
https://www.instagram.com/p/COfMnPihZAM/?igshid=s2u634t94xtf
Jab tak SS nahi mil jaata.. 😭
Awww thanks Jigz
And haan till then we have to see his old pics only😒
Hope this SS will return after break.🔥🔥https://www.instagram.com/p/COfMnPihZAM/?igshid=s2u634t94xtf
Jab tak SS nahi mil jaata.. 😭
Hope this SS will return after break.🔥🔥
Yes kaas ek BTS mil jaata..
Yes kaas ek BTS mil jaata..
Jigz pta nhi KV ka BTS bhi kyun nhi mil raha😒
I had a suggestion for the AT 😳
We could have a one liner post on the first page of the AT where we can keep adding SS ke one liners from each episode. Isse all the one liners would be at one place and easy to find and we can come back again and again and read it