Originally posted by: OBWCEEGOXFBBYDLB
Ans: jitni baar he said Bon uski Zimmedari hai 🤪
And kitni bar zimmedari kaha??! 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: OBWCEEGOXFBBYDLB
Ans: jitni baar he said Bon uski Zimmedari hai 🤪
And kitni bar zimmedari kaha??! 😳
Originally posted by: IH4WCLHFFHHXSN6R
Isse yaad aya, arzz kiya hai🤪
Jaaaaanezimmedariiiiiii ja,Dhundta fir raha hu tumhe raat din,
Mai haveli se pahad.
Allow me to continue
Mujhko aawaaj do, mere jeenee ki wajaaah
Tum kahaaaa....
Originally posted by: W6P74MMNNRQ5ROLG
Are you sure?!
🤓
Waise I don't know 🤪
But i thought i heard it for million times🤢
I was counting🤪
Its a beautifully intoxicating drink
Once someone has it they tend to shout a lot and try take responsibility for each and everything
Each and everything thing I specify
Be it humans be it shadows
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMmjnX7Byq8/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
I think it's a BTS of holy special...
Par rc mansion hi hai yeh😕
Holi sequence aa raha hai bb me rang barse with ninja ani bon honga😭
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its a beautifully intoxicating drink
Once someone has it they tend to shout a lot and try take responsibility for each and everything
Each and everything thing I specify
Be it humans be it shadows
Arc andhere me bhi satha rahe ga...
Oh got it🤣🤣🤣🤣
arre who am i to allow, maine tumhari rail gari mai khud kud ke ride liya hai 🤪🤣Allow me to continue
Mujhko aawaaj do, mere jeenee ki wajaaah
Tum kahaaaa....
continuing the song on behalf of bon,
Mai yaaaaaahaaaa,
Latki hu, jaldi aaaake bachaaaaaaaa
🤣
Originally posted by: listmist
Par rc mansion hi hai yeh😕
Holi sequence aa raha hai bb me rang barse with ninja ani bon honga😭
Let's wait ash🤪
tumko milta hai colours ke taraf se 1kg transparent colour.Originally posted by: EV2DB4JLARS7KABD
I was counting🤪
🤣🤣Originally posted by: D3QJR36W4DDADMXV
tumko milta hai colours ke taraf se 1kg transparent colour.