Originally posted by: harshil_radhi28
That’s ok though we can still call it Baby Sahani
No matter what the gender is it will still be a Sahani
So Baby Sahani cute 🥰
Baby sahani it is❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: harshil_radhi28
That’s ok though we can still call it Baby Sahani
No matter what the gender is it will still be a Sahani
So Baby Sahani cute 🥰
Baby sahani it is❤️
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Yep.... We should get atleast one scene of them as a family.

Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Vashmay fans concerns are legitimate... Our jodi is being sidelined royally... Isme upset kya hona hai😔
I have a theory lekin yaha share nahi kar sakti, seems EVIL.
Looks like that only.
Uday getting to know abt his baby is enough to run this DT😆
Bina conttent ke bhagti hai to aaj content mila hai😆

We are happppy!
I have a super negative theory as well 😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Phir thik hai 😆 I have watched that video on loop just to see Uday's expressions again and again Han Brij was more shocked but still 🤣
We are hoping atleast 2 min scene mil jaye 😊
Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Sad... Hum sab saath mein enjoy karte the... Now the bias isn't letting us do so😭
I might stop watching the show if I have to choose a fandom.
Mujhe abhi bhi sab se pyaar hai 😭😭