Oh... thanks to the worst writers you can finally focus on your love life instead of veer-rani. When they don't make progress we do. 🤣🤣
im in progressing through my uni work. OMG its crazy how much I got through when ATBA isn't here to bother me 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh... thanks to the worst writers you can finally focus on your love life instead of veer-rani. When they don't make progress we do. 🤣🤣
im in progressing through my uni work. OMG its crazy how much I got through when ATBA isn't here to bother me 🤣
OOOOHHHHHHHOOOOO RISH IS GOING TO a wedding!!!! 🥳
I want to know who the other guy is in the magic coat? Is he a fake doctor too? 🤣🤣
How to identify a fake doctor?
Look for a guy in a light yellow suit. 🤣🤣🤣
Oh... thanks to the worst writers you can finally focus on your love life instead of veer-rani. When they don't make progress we do. 🤣🤣
🤣🤣 True that Rish 🤣 maybe they should stay that way for our well being 🤣
🤣 You’ll see more, wait for it 🤣😉 just of me though. Cuz I dressed up
Originally posted by: Fahmida21
im in progressing through my uni work. OMG its crazy how much I got through when ATBA isn't here to bother me 🤣
We are all progressing in life with worst tracks. Maybe this is what the writers wanted after all 🤣 such caring writers we have 🤣
I want to know who the other guy is in the magic coat? Is he a fake doctor too? 🤣🤣
How to identify a fake doctor?
Look for a guy in a light yellow suit. 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 Rish you’re so funny girl 🤣 my daily laughter dose for real!
Originally posted by: flamingoAK
🤣 You’ll see more, wait for it 🤣😉 just of me though. Cuz I dressed up
oooooooo this is exciting!!!!!
🤣🤣 You’re so cute 😆😍💕💕