Cool will try in evening 👍
It was my phone autocorrect.. I use redbus services so autocorrected.. 🤷♂️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Cool will try in evening 👍
It was my phone autocorrect.. I use redbus services so autocorrected.. 🤷♂️
Finally!
I have thought of how to make the siggie
PS: After a painstaking Siddhart Photo Search Imma taking break while admiring Jenny.
Its so hard to actually chose pictures and also search them because this man doesnt have much side profile pics which I can use
Like seriously??
But anyways he does have some good pictures I would say
Kuch Nahi BB🤔
Murderer ko dhund rahi thi bass
Bohot durr hai shayad😵
kitne logon ko miley one fifty bonus points?😲Kon hain woh jinhey 150 pts miley hain 🧐
She announced?
Hum toh pass hokar bhi dur haiOriginally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Kuch Nahi BB🤔
Murderer ko dhund rahi thi bass
Bohot durr hai shayad😵
Milta hi nahi hai yeh murderer🤣
Rebus se Redbus ka safar jyada majedar lag raha hai ab😆
Yeh khooni koi bada don hoga pakka😆
Woh 11 mulkoon ki police ki nazar se bach nikla🤔

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Senior gave the number?????
PS: *Frantically checks the previous thread*
No, just asking out of curiosity
No she did not
Tabhi toh pocha
Solve kar liya!
Pehle dimag ghum gaya tha ab samaj gayi. 😆