I'm waiting for that 🤬 to call and apologize
looking at SBB and look what I see
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm waiting for that 🤬 to call and apologize
looking at SBB and look what I see
Yes that Deb real hair, I watched old interviews of hers and that's her hair
but why the bedroom loose hair, she better put it in a bun 🤣
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
🤣🤣
So my cousin called me about some channel called Dangal TV, I said I don't have it or heard of it
she said oh there's this great show called Prem Bandhan. I said okay I'll come to your house
to watch. So I go there in December and she puts it on the show, she's like lets watch from the beginning. I said no, put the latest episode let me see and if I like I'll binge watch.
then I see the FL is married to guy who acts like a child, and I'm thinking why this seem familiar
so I asked her what happened why is the ML crazy. Then the episode finish comes to find out 'its
Balaji show 🤣
I said no thank you, she said but why I said cause it's his mother who give him something to make him crazy. Dumb girl started cursing and arguing with me and saying no this one is different 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 Omg
You should have told I did PhD in that University 😆
How balaji recycle shows I know you better zip🤣
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
I'm waiting for that 🤬 to call and apologize
looking at SBB and look what I see
🤣🤣🤣
For the new fandom 😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLapm8zFctF/?igshid=1ffwkqinhfli8
For the old fandom ☺️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLayYfUBjoP/?igshid=1c57jcinf0tgm
I just hate Chavan family to the core. More toxic than Ekta's . But the best family award winner would be Virani family. I guess. Right?
Ugh that's a tough one but there's different types of toxic and Ekta still wears the crown
Ekta just knows how to distract with leads romance while feeding the toxicity 😆
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
🤣🤣
So my cousin called me about some channel called Dangal TV, I said I don't have it or heard of it
she said oh there's this great show called Prem Bandhan. I said okay I'll come to your house
to watch. So I go there in December and she puts it on the show, she's like lets watch from the beginning. I said no, put the latest episode let me see and if I like I'll binge watch.
then I see the FL is married to guy who acts like a child, and I'm thinking why this seem familiar
so I asked her what happened why is the ML crazy. Then the episode finish comes to find out 'its
Balaji show 🤣
I said no thank you, she said but why I said cause it's his mother who give him something to make him crazy. Dumb girl started cursing and arguing with me and saying no this one is different 🤣
It's the second lead from KDB ...he should return to that. I was going to try it till I realised the rinse and repeat and how I need to manifest 72hours in 24 to watch beyond one show 😆
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
same pinch abhi mein yahi likhana waale the🤣
Warana romance aur flirting ka graph zero he rahega.. 😆
She's already made enemy out of police guy, anmol....😆
Shaurya already sees his parents as enemies and liking Anokhi
He needs some support, push and confidence...I think twitteratis and trends may help him 🤣
Same here first BJ show was KYPH.
Ooooh the chemistry was sizzling and there was an actual story 🤔
Iqbal is a fave but he rarely does shows. Liked him in tumhari pakhi
I heard he was going to do Ekta show Molkki, gosh you don't know how breathe a
sign of relief when Amar from KSBKB, got the role. I heard he's doing web series
even still he's very picky. I loved him in TP, still can't believe Shraddha is in that Kumkum show 🤢
I just hate Chavan family to the core. More toxic than Ekta's . But the best family award winner would be Virani family. I guess. Right?
Who are they?
Are they some prominent family from the Balaji studios- Rani has been taking refreshers every year - she'll know better🤣