If the makers follow the original/planned storyline they will never turn her into what we call "Negative" but if they gets diverted from plot like BB thoooo can't say 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If the makers follow the original/planned storyline they will never turn her into what we call "Negative" but if they gets diverted from plot like BB thoooo can't say 😆
Originally posted by: Tvfanatic85
I think it is paranda for hair. I am not sure. I don't think it is keychain or bracelet.
If it's really paranda phir tho all I have to say is, Oye hoye hoye hoye hoye But fandom on twitter saying it's key 😆 Apparently Uday, Chand Mama ki gari lekar geya hai date pe 😲 Mujhe tho pata bhi nehi tha ki CM ka car bhi hai 😳
koi hai?😔
Janvi 🤗
Trust me I wanted to make only AmDheer gif but laage haatoon yeh bhi bana lia 😆 For AmDheer gif visit other DT 😳

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Someone explain THIS plz 😆 Kya tha yeh 🤓
I'm guessing wristband not too sure though
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
This could be her bonding moment with the teenagers/young adults if they support her in front of the elders and get her her place back in the house 👍🏼
I would really love to see that 👍🏼
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
If the makers follow the original/planned storyline they will never turn her into what we call "Negative" but if they gets diverted from plot like BB thoooo can't say 😆
Usually, sony doesn't involve much with the story and all. There have been cases but mostly they steer clear so even I am hoping that the show will take its natural course.
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
If it's really paranda phir tho all I have to say is, Oye hoye hoye hoye hoye But fandom on twitter saying it's key 😆 Apparently Uday, Chand Mama ki gari lekar geya hai date pe 😲 Mujhe tho pata bhi nehi tha ki CM ka car bhi hai 😳
I still think it is paranda and Uday already has a cycle. If he had come he would have come on the cycle. 😊
You can a VM on anything for this couple. This is brilliant❤️