Bollywood CC#60- Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

54k

Users

49

Likes

875

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sock-let


Do you know about GOT7 leaving JYP? I like them but their music were too noisy.

Yeah I saw that. Not surprising given how much JYP promotes himself more than his current boy groups 😆.

1123190 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Looks like 3 versions of Ananya Pandey. 😆



1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Oh I will miss Rajeev's reviews

GumGum thumbnail
8th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

So Annie and Saru agreed to leave their respective talent agency for Kjo's Dharma Corner Stone?



https://www.instagram.com/p/CKEptMgga_Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link



LOL... Dushman ka Dushman dost. Kjo kicked Saru out of SOTY2 for she left Reshma's talent agency.

Edited by WildestDreams - 5 years ago
FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

https://twitter.com/MikeIsaac/status/1350163555052609537?s=20

What will happen to WhatsApp University now 😢?

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 15 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".