Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: pallavi25

I donā€™t believe Meenu actually loved her sons!

I agree with Mishti who told Meenu at the temple (before leaving for London) that she didnā€™t really love her sons but only wanted to control them! Love doesnā€™t mean controlling someone but letting them be who they are! šŸ‘šŸ¼

so true. I think mishti could see through meenu and also could show her the mirror. And meenu also somewhere knew that and thus she was bitter towards mishti 

m4manju thumbnail

Tomorrow school is reopening so I have to get up early 

Bye Manju and Goodnight šŸ¤—

Tomorrow episode 71 

Aww ok. Good night di šŸ¤—

yes, epi 71 tomorrow.  šŸ˜ƒ

pallavi25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: m4manju

bold - Abir was such a drama queen šŸ˜† I wish we got to see more of baby amish and him resembling abir in this trait particularly. he would be one natkhat kanha šŸ˜³

And if abir was a drama queen, mishti was a kid. the "beep Beep" thing trying to show she was on road was hilarious šŸ˜†

bold 2 - i second, third, forth this!!

Abir's confrontation with shweta or shwet was funny though. with all the realignment and "zyada jhaag, zyada safed" was epic šŸ¤£

i felt bad for kunal I  have been feeling bad for him for past few episodes now. he got played and how! poor guy, didnt get mother's love and then got a wife who was more interested in his sports car than him 

Agree Abir was a DQ šŸ˜† and I suspect he inherited this from Meenu šŸ˜† you know her dramatic announcements everytime- Main Meenakshi Rajvansh blah blah šŸ˜†

Abir also had a tendency to self praise šŸ˜†

Agreed, poor Kunal got played from all sides 

But at least he had a kind loving mother Parul who genuinely loved him and wanted his happiness above everything else 

Donā€™t remind me of what we missed with Baby Amish šŸ˜­ We didnā€™t get anything from damned cursed PH not even a week of Mishbir Amish scenes šŸ˜­šŸ˜”

m4manju thumbnail

Agree Abir was a DQ šŸ˜† and I suspect he inherited this from Meenu šŸ˜† you know her dramatic announcements everytime- Main Meenakshi Rajvansh blah blah šŸ˜†

Abir also had a tendency to self praise šŸ˜†

Agreed, poor Kunal got played from all sides 

But at least he had a kind loving mother Parul who genuinely loved him and wanted his happiness above everything else 

Donā€™t remind me of what we missed with Baby Amish šŸ˜­ We didnā€™t get anything from damned cursed PH not even a week of Mishbir Amish scenes šŸ˜­šŸ˜”

haha yes, meenu was also a big drama queen šŸ˜† so baby amish would be like his dadi if he inherited this trait huh? šŸ˜² šŸ˜†

bold - i know di. i still dont get what made them so sadist towards this show. it was even bringing numbers for them for most of the time!  

but yeah some nice mishbir centric track with their baby was something they owed us :(

Edited by m4manju - 3 years ago
pallavi25 thumbnail

haha yes, meenu was also a big drama queen šŸ˜† so baby amish would be like his dadi if he inherited this trait huh? šŸ˜² šŸ˜†

bold - i know di. i still dont get what made them so sadist towards this show. it was even bringing numbers for them for most of the time!  

but yeah some nice mishbir centric track with their baby was something they owed us :(

Iā€™m hoping Amish would be like his mom and dad, he would inherit his momā€™s moral courage and sweetness, and his dadā€™s goodness and loving nature! šŸ˜

m4manju thumbnail

Iā€™m hoping Amish would be like his mom and dad, he would inherit his momā€™s moral courage and sweetness, and his dadā€™s goodness and loving nature! šŸ˜

aww so true but hope he isnt too saintly like them. He should prioritize his own happiness too sometimes unlike his parents. šŸ˜›

m4manju thumbnail

EPi 71 part 1 - mish is waiting for kuhu and she gets a message from abir that "meeting" is cancelled. She gets annoyed that he referred to the date as meeting (I agree, it was so unlikely of abir and seemed like something kunal would say) šŸ˜› 

varsha wants to confirm from mishti where were they headed and she makes an excuse. 

as usual kuhu started blaming mish again for her miseries  but loved mishti's reply "you want everything on a platter" šŸ˜†

kunal confronts shweta (is it just me or they had more chemistry than him and kuhu?)šŸ¤”

Abir and nanu at NGO and he is telling nanu about shweta. Mishti comes there and overhears that shweta is back. She is worried but nanu tells her that there wont be anything between kunal and shweta anymore (mishbir and nanu are my fav trio and this is one of my fav scenes of them ā­ļø)

shweta tells kunal that she realized her career wasnt as important as kunal (wait, didnt she leave him for another guy as per him? did they just change the story within same scene? šŸ˜²)

Nanu is giving more and more hints to mishti about abir's feelings. he is so excited for mishbir  and mishti is all about kuku  Nanu calls them Rajkot ke Raj and Simran šŸ˜³

pallavi25 thumbnail

Episode 71 first part

Kuhu fussing over what to wear to breakfast date so Kunal canā€™t take his eyes off her. She thinks Varsha is Mishti behind her and says she will need more time to get ready for this special day, which makes Varsha suspicious. She asks whatā€™s special about this day? Mishti waiting outside, gets Abirā€™s message that meeting is canceled, she wonders why Abirā€™s message was so short. If date was delayed he would likely message that girls from 11 countries are waiting for him and Kunal so she and Kuhu can also wait ....or he would send poetry, Ped par Phal milenge, Aaj nahin kal milenge

Varsha asks Mishti where were they going, Kuhu signaling Mishti from behind her mom, Mishti nervously tells Varsha theyā€™re going jogging. Varsha asks jogging in fancy clothes?

Mishti quickly modified it to say they were going to breakfast after a walk. Mishti says but now plan is canceled as itā€™s too late and hot! Kuhu shocked. Varsha berates Kuhu for being late. 

Mishti frets in the room as she canā€™t reach Abir on the phone, decides to go meet him, Kuhu demands to know why plan was canceled, did Meenu find out? Was she too late? Is Mishti playing a game?
Mishti tells her to shut up and berates her for thinking of stupid ideas like that, here she was trying to help KuKu but Kuhu was blaming her?

Kuhu blames Mishti for losing Kunal, why did she agree to the Rishta, Mishti asks her why didnā€™t Kuhu fight back? Kuhu should have told she loves Kunal when Mishti agreed to the alliance 

Kuhu says sheā€™s not the Undertaker that she would fight, she says girls are complicated and take time to recognize their feelings but how would mishti know as sheā€™s priggish from birth! 

Mishti mocks Kuhu that when itā€™s a question of rights then sheā€™s a modern independent girl but when it comes to responsibilities then sheā€™s a naive innocent girl who canā€™t understand her own feelings 

Mishti says Kuhu actually wants people to read  her thoughts and give her everything on a platter....Mishti nailed it there!

Kuhu says only Mishti is fortunate to get everything on a platter, Mishti completes the list, family, relationships, pre wedding courtship blah blah

Mishti tells Kuhu to stop pitying herself or she will become pathetic 

Kuhu tells Mishti she doesnā€™t want her advice or help 

Mishti says sheā€™s not dying to help her and leaves the room angrily 

Kunal asks Shweta why she never called him, she says would he have received her call? After what she did to him, she doesnā€™t deserve talking to him. She congratulates him on his engagement, he asks her if sheā€™s feeling bad that he moved on so fast? Shweta says she felt bad for herself, she asks his fiancĆ©es name, he says the alliance was broken. Shweta says sheā€™s sorry. Kunal stops her saying she never feels sorry for anyone snd whereā€™s that boy for whom she left him? 

Kunal demands to know why she left him, what did the other guy have that he didnā€™t 

Abir at the NGO tells nanu that Shweta never loved Kunal, love isnā€™t like a line drawn on a paper that can be erased, love is a line drawn on the heart, heart can stop but love cannot be erased. 

Nanu is very impressed with Abirā€™s dialogue baazi 

Abir says heā€™s serious, god knows what sob story Shweta must be telling Nanko, her timing was perfect, she arrived as soon as Nankoā€™s Rishta broke off! Her arrival means problems 

Mishti arrives right then and asks us shweta back? Is this the same Shweta who was engaged to Kunal last year? So thatā€™s why Abir canceled the breakfast date. Abir nods, nanu says her return wonā€™t make a difference, thereā€™s nothing between her and Kunal nor any possibility, there are no sparks, Mishti is impressed with nanuā€™s cool language 

Abir tells her not to worry, he will send shweta back. Mishti says sheā€™s not worried about Shweta as she knows Kunal doesnā€™t love Shweta ( how is she so sure?)

Kunal is raging at Shweta that she left him for another man and didnā€™t have the guts to tell him before Leaving, just left a breakup note! Did she think love ends with just a breakup note? 

Shweta says she still has feelings for him, she genuinely missed him and regretted everyday about leaving him. Then she realized her career wasnā€™t as important as him. She came back for him

Kunal reminds her she returned to sell her house. Shweta says she came for both reasons but didnā€™t have the courage to face him so she was going back. Sheā€™s back to ask for his forgiveness 

Abir asks Mishti if she knew about shweta, she says she learned about this on the day of their GD, she asked Kunal why he didnā€™t tell her about his past? Then Kunal didnā€™t show any fear or guilt, if he had loved Shweta it would show 

Abir says thatā€™s the problem with lovers, they hide their love so deep inside even the heart doesnā€™t realize. šŸ˜³

Nanu adds thatā€™s why on a weekly basis you should ask your heart if itā€™s harboring any feelings for somebody šŸ˜†

Abir stops nanu before he spills the beans about Abirā€™s feelings

Mishti is sure Kunal doesnā€™t love shweta and heā€™s moved on. They saw yesterday how Kunal was concerned about Kuhu so they should not lose hope 

Nanu gets up again and says this is why one must never lose hope, itā€™s this spirit that makes a man successful. Abir signals nanu to keep quiet šŸ˜†

Mishti says her Ajeeb friend has told her to take that 1% chance in life. Abir is fascinated 

Mishti says sheā€™s like an open book, doesnā€™t hide herself, so she would advise Abir to do the same, whether itā€™s friendship or enmity show it openly šŸ‘šŸ¼

She tells Abir to go tell Shweta that she has zero chance with Kunal 

Meanwhile Nanu is taking video/photo of Mishbir and mumbling, thanks God for allowing him to see Raj Simran of Rajkot in person  Lucky Nanu 

Abir scolds Nanu, Mishti laughs asks Abir what does nanu keep mumbling from time to time? 

Abir says nanu is like that only, nanu Abir share secret smilesšŸ˜³

pallavi25 thumbnail

EPi 71 part 1 - mish is waiting for kuhu and she gets a message from abir that "meeting" is cancelled. She gets annoyed that he referred to the date as meeting (I agree, it was so unlikely of abir and seemed like something kunal would say) šŸ˜› 

varsha wants to confirm from mishti where were they headed and she makes an excuse. 

as usual kuhu started blaming mish again for her miseries  but loved mishti's reply "you want everything on a platter" šŸ˜†

kunal confronts shweta (is it just me or they had more chemistry than him and kuhu?)šŸ¤”

Abir and nanu at NGO and he is telling nanu about shweta. Mishti comes there and overhears that shweta is back. She is worried but nanu tells her that there wont be anything between kunal and shweta anymore (mishbir and nanu are my fav trio and this is one of my fav scenes of them ā­ļø)

shweta tells kunal that she realized her career wasnt as important as kunal (wait, didnt she leave him for another guy as per him? did they just change the story within same scene? šŸ˜²)

Nanu is giving more and more hints to mishti about abir's feelings. he is so excited for mishbir  and mishti is all about kuku  Nanu calls them Rajkot ke Raj and Simran šŸ˜³

Bold 1- Yeah I thought Kunal sent that message because of the wording šŸ˜†

Bold 2- So true! Mishbir Nanu scenes are adorable and enchanting 

Nanuā€™s excitement to blurt out Abirā€™s feelings for Mishti was so adorable šŸ˜† 

While theres Mishti obsessed about KuKu,

I guess she was feeling guilty for messing up things for Kuhu by accepting Kunalā€™s Rishta then rejecting him. 

Bold3- Itā€™s so confusing, because Shweta is lying the whole time, she neither left him for her career nor for another guy, she left him because meenu paid her to leave Kunal 

m4manju thumbnail

Episode 71 first part

Kuhu fussing over what to wear to breakfast date so Kunal canā€™t take his eyes off her. She thinks Varsha is Mishti behind her and says she will need more time to get ready for this special day, which makes Varsha suspicious. She asks whatā€™s special about this day? Mishti waiting outside, gets Abirā€™s message that meeting is canceled, she wonders why Abirā€™s message was so short. If date was delayed he would likely message that girls from 11 countries are waiting for him and Kunal so she and Kuhu can also wait ....or he would send poetry, Ped par Phal milenge, Aaj nahin kal milenge

Varsha asks Mishti where were they going, Kuhu signaling Mishti from behind her mom, Mishti nervously tells Varsha theyā€™re going jogging. Varsha asks jogging in fancy clothes?

Mishti quickly modified it to say they were going to breakfast after a walk. Mishti says but now plan is canceled as itā€™s too late and hot! Kuhu shocked. Varsha berates Kuhu for being late. 

Mishti frets in the room as she canā€™t reach Abir on the phone, decides to go meet him, Kuhu demands to know why plan was canceled, did Meenu find out? Was she too late? Is Mishti playing a game?
Mishti tells her to shut up and berates her for thinking of stupid ideas like that, here she was trying to help KuKu but Kuhu was blaming her?

Kuhu blames Mishti for losing Kunal, why did she agree to the Rishta, Mishti asks her why didnā€™t Kuhu fight back? Kuhu should have told she loves Kunal when Mishti agreed to the alliance 

Kuhu says sheā€™s not the Undertaker that she would fight, she says girls are complicated and take time to recognize their feelings but how would mishti know as sheā€™s priggish from birth! 

Mishti mocks Kuhu that when itā€™s a question of rights then sheā€™s a modern independent girl but when it comes to responsibilities then sheā€™s a naive innocent girl who canā€™t understand her own feelings 

Mishti says Kuhu actually wants people to read  her thoughts and give her everything on a platter....Mishti nailed it there!

Kuhu says only Mishti is fortunate to get everything on a platter, Mishti completes the list, family, relationships, pre wedding courtship blah blah

Mishti tells Kuhu to stop pitying herself or she will become pathetic 

Kuhu tells Mishti she doesnā€™t want her advice or help 

Mishti says sheā€™s not dying to help her and leaves the room angrily 

Kunal asks Shweta why she never called him, she says would he have received her call? After what she did to him, she doesnā€™t deserve talking to him. She congratulates him on his engagement, he asks her if sheā€™s feeling bad that he moved on so fast? Shweta says she felt bad for herself, she asks his fiancĆ©es name, he says the alliance was broken. Shweta says sheā€™s sorry. Kunal stops her saying she never feels sorry for anyone snd whereā€™s that boy for whom she left him? 

Kunal demands to know why she left him, what did the other guy have that he didnā€™t 

Abir at the NGO tells nanu that Shweta never loved Kunal, love isnā€™t like a line drawn on a paper that can be erased, love is a line drawn on the heart, heart can stop but love cannot be erased. 

Nanu is very impressed with Abirā€™s dialogue baazi 

Abir says heā€™s serious, god knows what sob story Shweta must be telling Nanko, her timing was perfect, she arrived as soon as Nankoā€™s Rishta broke off! Her arrival means problems 

Mishti arrives right then and asks us shweta back? Is this the same Shweta who was engaged to Kunal last year? So thatā€™s why Abir canceled the breakfast date. Abir nods, nanu says her return wonā€™t make a difference, thereā€™s nothing between her and Kunal nor any possibility, there are no sparks, Mishti is impressed with nanuā€™s cool language 

Abir tells her not to worry, he will send shweta back. Mishti says sheā€™s not worried about Shweta as she knows Kunal doesnā€™t love Shweta ( how is she so sure?)

Kunal is raging at Shweta that she left him for another man and didnā€™t have the guts to tell him before Leaving, just left a breakup note! Did she think love ends with just a breakup note? 

Shweta says she still has feelings for him, she genuinely missed him and regretted everyday about leaving him. Then she realized her career wasnā€™t as important as him. She came back for him

Kunal reminds her she returned to sell her house. Shweta says she came for both reasons but didnā€™t have the courage to face him so she was going back. Sheā€™s back to ask for his forgiveness 

Abir asks Mishti if she knew about shweta, she says she learned about this on the day of their GD, she asked Kunal why he didnā€™t tell her about his past? Then Kunal didnā€™t show any fear or guilt, if he had loved Shweta it would show 

Abir says thatā€™s the problem with lovers, they hide their love so deep inside even the heart doesnā€™t realize. šŸ˜³

Nanu adds thatā€™s why on a weekly basis you should ask your heart if itā€™s harboring any feelings for somebody šŸ˜†

Abir stops nanu before he spills the beans about Abirā€™s feelings

Mishti is sure Kunal doesnā€™t love shweta and heā€™s moved on. They saw yesterday how Kunal was concerned about Kuhu so they should not lose hope 

Nanu gets up again and says this is why one must never lose hope, itā€™s this spirit that makes a man successful. Abir signals nanu to keep quiet šŸ˜†

Mishti says her Ajeeb friend has told her to take that 1% chance in life. Abir is fascinated 

Mishti says sheā€™s like an open book, doesnā€™t hide herself, so she would advise Abir to do the same, whether itā€™s friendship or enmity show it openly šŸ‘šŸ¼

She tells Abir to go tell Shweta that she has zero chance with Kunal 

Meanwhile Nanu is taking video/photo of Mishbir and mumbling, thanks God for allowing him to see Raj Simran of Rajkot in person  Lucky Nanu 

Abir scolds Nanu, Mishti laughs asks Abir what does nanu keep mumbling from time to time? 

Abir says nanu is like that only, nanu Abir share secret smilesšŸ˜³

Mishti trying to imagine abir's replies in his original style was funny. this girl was witty and funny šŸ˜ƒ

this shweta track also looks half cooked. they changed her story so many times within the episode itself. and tbh i dont understand how mishbir both were so sure that she was bad? abir at least had some background on her but what about mish?

bold - tbh i never understand who this line was intended for? abir or mishti?šŸ˜²

mishbir and nanu scene is star of this episode