Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_94

This FF is special to all of us . This was shows MiNeil for us.   enjoyed and lived each moments along with MiNeil. ❤️ Thank you Anjali for this beautiful story. 🤗

MiNeil triplets baby  beautiful names  MiNeil and their kids Arya's gift 🤣 much needed🤣 Mini's godh bharaai. beautiful it's like emotional feeling now. As if show have come to end. 💔 

Ya I was about to write that it feels like the show has come to end again...I am crying now...i have never been this emotional

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Each one of us are connected to this MiNeil coz for us this was shows MiNeil  today same reason is making us emotional this itself says everything. Your magical writing and magic of SouNoor as MiNeil it is.

su_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Ya I was about to write that it feels like the show has come to end again...I am crying now...i have never been this emotional

We all are sailing in same emotional bond🤗 this  was truly  truly emotion for us. 

Anj_01 thumbnail

We all are sailing in same emotional bond🤗 this  was truly  truly emotion for us. 

yes, a fictional story can affect to this much extent is way beyond belief😆

su_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

yes, a fictional story can affect to this much extent is way beyond belief😆

Like we say or even SouNoor said it was emotion and you wrote it so beautifully with emotions that we could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil here. I agree what @zalima says always. .none can write about MiNeil as beautiful as you write.  You literally know them in and out 🤣 and this is what makes us connect to your writing , characters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It's over 😭 so soon. This is making me senti now . MiNeil story should never end .it's should go on and on . Specially MiNeil here. Like we have always said and felt this is MiNeil from the show for us. It's like am watching last episode of the show. 😭 I want more Anjali . I know story have to come to end and here you can't drag or keep over drama also .it does not suit our MiNeil also   MiNeil with their kids  how beautiful this is. Arya gift was best 🤣 MiNeil blushing🤣 and they lived happily ever after 

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Like we say or even SouNoor said it was emotion and you wrote it so beautifully with emotions that we could imagine SouNoor as MiNeil here. I agree what @zalima says always. .none can write about MiNeil as beautiful as you write.  You literally know them in and out 🤣 and this is what makes us connect to your writing , characters

Yeah. It was SouNoor as MiNeil here from the show . also be it any other stories we have always imagined SouNoor as MiNeil . Their impact and your writing impact it is.🤗

Thank you Anjali 🤗 you have given so much to cherish.  Thank you will be small word. You took time from you busy schedule and gave to such beautiful memory.  

Anj_01 thumbnail

Yes the show was an emotion and for me this story also. Its still difficult to believe i have written so much on them and still want to write....unke liye deewangi khatam hi nahi hoti

Now we all know them in and out🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yeah. It was SouNoor as MiNeil here from the show . also be it any other stories we have always imagined SouNoor as MiNeil . Their impact and your writing impact it is.🤗

Thank you Anjali 🤗 you have given so much to cherish.  Thank you will be small word. You took time from you busy schedule and gave to such beautiful memory.  

Bas bhi karo ab chane ke jhaad par bhi mat chadhao😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

It's over 😭 so soon. This is making me senti now . MiNeil story should never end .it's should go on and on . Specially MiNeil here. Like we have always said and felt this is MiNeil from the show for us. It's like am watching last episode of the show. 😭 I want more Anjali . I know story have to come to end and here you can't drag or keep over drama also .it does not suit our MiNeil also   MiNeil with their kids  how beautiful this is. Arya gift was best 🤣 MiNeil blushing🤣 and they lived happily ever after 

Main bhi senti ho gayi thi post karte time...aisa laga jaise show ka akhiri episode ho😒

This story was so so special....mineil toh kaaran the hi but you guys made it special also...agar pehle wali story ko hi likes nahi milte toh aage kuch likha hi na hota maine. Now I look at my index and I also cant believe itna sab likh dala. Writing about mineil has kept me going, motivated me in tough times and brought me out of boredom and frustration of monotonous job