Originally posted by: CottonWorld
Kitna cheap ads dikha rahe hai... 🤢
Kaisa ads?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: CottonWorld
Kitna cheap ads dikha rahe hai... 🤢
Kaisa ads?
This is why I don't buy honey. Not a single one of them is trustworthy. Some studies even say honey might contain antibiotic.
Kaisa ads?
On the main page.... almost p0rnhub type ads ...kisi ke saamne yeh site open nahi kar sakte...
Originally posted by: CottonWorld
On the main page.... almost p0rnhub type ads ...kisi ke saamne yeh site open nahi kar sakte...
Adblocker lagao na, yaar!
https://twitter.com/OH_mes2/status/1333817979876700160?s=20
Spring Day is so loved in South Korea.
https://twitter.com/OH_mes2/status/1333818515111903232?s=20
I forgot how huge Cheer up was once .
https://twitter.com/OH_mes2/status/1333817297220235265?s=20
Three IU songs at the top . They really love her theare.
they show adds related to your searches. You must’ve searched for p0rnhub type stuff first like hot/cute pics of falana falana actress.Originally posted by: CottonWorld
On the main page.... almost p0rnhub type ads ...kisi ke saamne yeh site open nahi kar sakte...
they show adds related to your searches. You must’ve searched for p0rnhub type stuff first like hot/cute pics of falana falana actress.
That's not the case always....yes it is a factor though. But on a site like IF ... I'm sure certain types of ads are frequently allowed.
I don't see such ads on other websites that I visit... only here..
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0