Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Gm Nishaπ€
Soni ab kaise ho???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Gm Nishaπ€
Soni ab kaise ho???
Kya karu pati ko bartan dhona pasand nahi. So when ne cooks I wash the dishes and even when I cook I wash the dishes π€£
Chalo toodles..
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Good morning guys...
Good Morning π€
Shivi tu phirse latak geyi...π€£
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Soni ab kaise ho???
Ab theek hai :) how abt u?
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Kya karu pati ko bartan dhona pasand nahi. So when ne cooks I wash the dishes and even when I cook I wash the dishes π€£
Chalo toodles..
Byee Darshiπ€
Bas chatting with u all. U had coffee?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wow this is such a nice saying, aunty ne kitna aacha kaha hai kitna sahi kaha hai
Cz she herself is an educated woman and unko job mil rahi thi but hum chhote the so she couldnβt do it.
N me n bro tell her ki mom aap job kar rahi hoti toh zyaada khush hoti .She always told me ki job karna jitni bhi salary ho doesnβt matter woh teri apni kamaayi hogi.