Mineil SS 'Cure me with your love- spin off' last part pg 68 on 08/12 - Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

What are MiNeil doing  in Goa ?☺️ Mini is pregnant ☺️🤣 Anjali update soon 

Massage therapy going on ☺️🤣 let them enjoy .slow and beautiful☺️🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Massage therapy going on ☺️🤣 let them enjoy .slow and beautiful☺️🤣

☺️ ☺️ slow and steady wins the race🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

☺️ ☺️ slow and steady wins the race🤣

Update taiyar hai bas post karne ka time nahi mil raha

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Update taiyar hai bas post karne ka time nahi mil raha

You are so busy plus so many stories to complete and again you keep coming with so many stories whole life you will keep writing here  and we will be here reading🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

You are so busy plus so many stories to complete and again you keep coming with so many stories whole life you will keep writing here  and we will be here reading🤣

yes that gif by zalima.....crazy me🤪🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 10

“Here is your favorite lemonade.” Neil bowed down like a waiter in front of Mini and she just smiled. “You want anything else Mini madam?” Neil asked as he sat down on his knees on the side of Mini’s chair. “Nothing chef, you have taken good care of me. Actually I am impressed with your services.” Mini replied as she winked at him. “Nothing is free Mini madam…you have to pay me for all this. ”Neil teased her. “Oh I am more than ready for it.” Mini said and put the glass of lemonade aside. She leaned in his direction and kissed him on cheeks. She moved towards his lips but he put his hand in between them. “Finish your lemonade first, love. You have to take medicines also after that.” Neil picked up the glass again and gave it to her.

“Not fair, jab bhi mujhe romance karna hota tumhe kuch na kuch yaad aa jata hai.” Mini pouted. “Its about your health. I cant compromise on that now…can I?” Neilsaid as he lovingly carassed her face. Mini took the glass from him and drank it quickly then ate the medicines as per Neil’s instruction.

They were in Goa for now more than 3 months. When Mini got to know that they were going to Goa she was really surprised and worried too as she had no idea why they were going there and what will they do there. She had thought that they are just going for some alone time and to get their minds off from all the fights and arguments and may be after 10-15 days they will return back. But she was really surprised when they didn’t checked in into any hotel and instead Neil took her to this beautiful two storey beach house. “What is this place? Where are we?” Mini remembered she had asked him. “This is our house. This was supposed to be our retirement house....but…looks like we will be starting our new life here.” Neil had answered.

“Oh God! I cant believe it…Neil…that retirement plan you talked about….I thought it was just a joke….I didn’t know that you have really brought a house here.” Mini had asked as she couldn’t hide her shock any more. “Told you love….I have planned everything.” Neil had winked at her while replying. And indeed he had planned everything. The house was perfect having interiors done according to Mini’s taste. It had kitchen garden in the backyard and small studio for Mini.

Mini was speechless when she noticed that from the floor tiles to the ceiling everything….every f**king thing was selected keeping her likes and dislikes in  mind. It all screamed of his love for her. Mini had become emotional as she realised once again how much Neil loves her. After all these years of their marriage and being together, it still amazed her that Neil never gets tired of doing things for her…little things which will make her happy.

Pregnancy was already making her crazy and Mini was very fragile emotionally. On one hand she loved what Neil did for her but on other hand she really hoped things will get better soon at Patiala so that she can go back to her family….her children….she already started missing them. But Neil had forbidden her from making any call infact any contact with anyone at haveli as he was of the view that there is no use of arguing with them again and again. He was worried for Mini’s health and he knew it can have bad effect on their baby’s health also. The taunts, the accusations of the family members had left him disappointed to the point that he was not willing to go back unless they call them on their own and apologise for their behaviour. Mini was hurt also. Mother inside her wanted to talk to her children but wife inside her knew Neil has taken right decision. She could tolerate her insult but she couldn’t bear Neil’s insult and couldn’t forgive children for that so easily. Therefore since 3 months now they were living in their own heaven least bothered by anyone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What is this Biji? I am tired of eating this aloo puri again. I told you I want to eat something nice and you made aloo puri again?” Aayat complained on the breakfast table. “Yes, even I wanted spanish omlette for breakfast.” Ayush also complained. “Shut up and eat it quietly. If you have forgotten I am not a chef jo tumhare liye ye sab special dishes banao. Mujhe jo best aata hai maine bana diya.” Biji scolded them. “Yes, behenji is right. Zara unki umr ka toh khyaal karo….jitne log hain is ghar mein utne hi alag tarah ka nashta tum log demand karte ho roz subah akele ye sab unse kaise ho payega?” Naeem bi supported them.

“Toh pehle kaise hota tha?” Armaan asked innocently. “Pehle breakfast ki zimmedari Neil ki thi. Bechara…main to roz dekhti thi kitni mehnat karke kitne pyar se tum logo ka manpasand breakfast banata tha. Magar ab wo nahi hai toh jo mil raha hai usi se kaam chalao.” Biji reminded them the bitter reality. “We also used to help him in that.” Ayush replied. “Haan, pata hai mujhe kitni help karte the…zara si prepration mein help kya kar dete the aise jataa rahe ho jaise saara kaam tumhi karte the. Aur itni hi yaad aa rahi hai unki toh badtameezi kyu ki thi unke sath?” Biji replied back.

“Hey! Aap to aise baat kar rahe ho jaise humne hi mom dad ko yaha se bhaga diya. It was not our fault alone. That time we all were against them. We all angry with them.” Ayush fought back.

“Just stop it both of you. Enough of it. Ever since mom dad has gone we have not spent even a day peacefully. Either we pick up fight with outsiders or keep fighting between ourselves.” Armaan replied as he was irritated now. “Armaan is right. 3 months ho gaye mom dad ko gaye hue….We should stop denying the fact that it doesn’t bother us at all. We all are missing them and came to know how important they were for this household. Unke hone se hi ye ghar..ghar tha.” Aayat confessed and stood up from the table without eating anything. Others just hung their head in disappointment as they realised her each and every word is true.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Neil, at least now tell me where are we going?” Mini asked as she was tired now with a blindfold on her eyes. “Just a second love.” Neil said and opened the blindfold. Mini slowly opened her eyes and saw they were on the beach. She saw there was a yatch in the sea decorated with flowers and light.

Neil saw Mini was looking at it with excitement. “You liked it?” he asked. “Wow….that yatch….” Mini struggle to say as she felt her eyes were welling up with happy tears. “Yes, for our special night….Its our anniversary after all….come lets go.” Neil took her hands in his as he lead her to the yatch.

Mini looked in awe as she saw the photos of their sweet sour memories were used to decorate the inner compartment of yatch. The golden and silver lights and Mini’s favorite orchids were used  along with that. In the middle there was a table where her favorite cake was placed alongside Champaign.

Neil took her to the table they cut the cake. “Happy anniversary love.” Neil wished her as fed her some cake. Mini stopped him and took the piece of cake from him and fed him instead. Then she leaned in and kissed him tasting the remaining cake on his mouth. “Happy anniversary chef Neil Oberoi.” Mini whispered huskily in his ears after ending the long kiss. “You don’t leave any chance….do you?” Neil teased her. “It would be a shame to leave any chance to show you my love. Ab tumhari tarah mujhe itne ache ache ideas to aate nahi….so this is how I show my feelings.” Mini said and kissed him once again.

Neil opened the champaign and pour it only in one glass. “Hey where is mine?” Mini asked. Neil picked up the bottle from the below the table and poured lemonade in one glass for Mini. “This is for you.” Neil gave it to many and tilted his champaign glass asking for cheers. “Not fair!” Mini pouted. “Sorry, but no hard drinks for you in pregnancy.” Neil explained. “I am not getting drunk. Little bit of champaign wont cause that much harm.” Mini requested.  “I wont permit even a sip to you.” Neil stated clearly. Mini turned around and pretended to be angry.

“Now, you want to waste this special night while sulking or you want us to enjoy…..there is one more surprise waiting for you.” Neil whispered in her ears as he hugged her from behind. “One more surprise! Neil Oberoi…now what…we are getting married again?” Mini asked in excitement. “Not literally but….aisa hi kuch samajh lo.” Neil gave a hint which increased Mini’s interest more.

Neil bentdown on his knees and took out a box from his jacket. He opened it and picked up a very beautiful bracelet from it. He asked for Mini's hand and put it while explaining what it means. “I never got the chance actually to propose you for marriage. So I thought why not I fulfill that wish on this day. Normally people propose with a diamond ring but I am giving you this bracelet. This signifies our whole life love. Are you seeing the charms hanged in it? There is one shaped like your camera, then one shaped like a knife for me, then initials PB for our restaurant, the cake which I made for you first time, the lock and key signifying I was tenant and many more….each one will remind you our moments…special moments of our life….this is our whole life…whole life weaved in one bracelet…life which has become beautiful just because of you…our love…I am glad that you came into my life….without you…I would be like homeless wanderer, mere body without soul…you are my soul…you have made me complete. So Mini madam…on this day…I am asking you….will live your rest of life with me? Will you start your life with me all over again?” Neil asked.

Mini was silent for sometime as she was struggling with her emotions which were making it difficult for her to utter any word. In that moment she just wanted to throw herself in his arms and cry happy tears to her heart’s content. Even though Neil knew her answer but still her silence made him worried. He started feeling nervous. Why she is taking so much time? Did she even like all this? Was this over the top? Is she missing children? Does she wants to go back? Hell! She doesn’t find him worthy of saying yes to him again?” Neil was about to ask from her when she finally replied, “Stupid! You brought me here because you said all that emotional trauma back at home was affecting my health now what are you doing? Making me emotional again and again….you know ever since I become pregnant how difficult it is for me not to cry on silly things….and look what are you doing here?”

“Oh! I didn’t realize it. I thought you will be happy. I am so sorry love…” Neil replied as he stood up at once and looked here and there in nervousness. “Idiot! I was joking.” Mini said and hugged him tightly. Neil sighed finally he felt relieved. He had started thinking that this was really stupid idea. Mini felt he sighed and she giggled again. “After all these years spending together how can you doubt even for a second that whatever you do will cause any harm….any discomfort to me? Whatever you do…in any way…you always give priority to me, my choices….you have given me your whole life Neil Oberoi…so yes you made me emotional..very every emotional…but I can give my life to live this moment again and again. I cant tell you how happy I am. First I was skeptical when we left the house but now I am sure….I can start my life all over again when you are with me. I love so much Neil.” Mini replied and hugged him as if her life depended upon it.

“Today is mom dad’s anniversary. If they would have been here then how much fun time we would be having right now.” Aayat said as she was looking at the old photo album. “You were right. Mini aur Neil ke karan hi ye ghar ghar banta hai….patthar aur deewaro ne sirf is ghar ko support kiya hua hai…is ghar ko jodne wale…apne pyar se wo dono hi hai….humne bahut galat bartaav kiya unke saath. unhe samajhne ki koshish karni chahiye thi. Unke bina ye ghar kaatne ko daudta hai.” Biji finally accepted.

“We have started noticing that now no one taunts us in our friend circle.” Ayush shared. “Yes mohalle ki aurtein bhi shant ho gayi hai…ab jyada kuch nahi kehti.” Naeem bi shared. “Its been 3 months…ab ye news sabke liye purani ho chuki hai….us time ye latest gossip ki tarah thi…taaza and masaledar…ab baasi ho chuki hai….they are tired….now looking for some new gossip and new targets to harass…..aise hi hote hain log…aur humne aise logo ki kuch baaton ka bura maan kar mom dad ko pata nahi kya kya suna diya.” Armaan understood  society’s mentality.

“You know what? I went to Kabir’s house today. There I overheard his mom and dad were talking about me.” Aayat shared. “They were asking Kabir that he is making them understand but what about Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi’s own children and family? What kind of children are we who doesn’t support their own parents….how I can be a good daughter in law when I cant be a good daughter first? How I can be a good wife when I cant respect my parents marriage and their right to take personal decisions as husband and wife. This made me realize that yes….I am a pathetic daughter….Mom dad never left me in any difficult situation and I…just pushed them away…refused to even listen what they were trying to say.” Aayat started crying now.

“Not only you….we all are pathetic. Dad was right…we are selfish…” Ayush agreed. “And foolish too.” Armaan added. “Aur hum to itne bade hokar bhi apni naadani mein unhe chot pahucha baithe.” Biji expressed her regret. “Sahi kaha benheji, humne bahut jaldbazi ki un dono ko galat thehrane mein.” Naeem bi agreed.

“But, what they did….I mean its still weird and sort of un acceptable…I mean..….”Aayat started was interrupted by a voice. “What is not acceptable and weird? What is happening in this house? Where is veer balika and genie?” Arya said as she came inside.

to be continued....

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome!!

Mineil  

Haaye☺️

Update soon plz

su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail