I haven’t watched Ghum Hai. There’s only one Geet. Imlie has but I want to watch the show with the dancer on Rangu’s channel. Like the actressI thought imlie had started.
Is that a copy of Geet?
Ghum hai is getting interesting. ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I haven’t watched Ghum Hai. There’s only one Geet. Imlie has but I want to watch the show with the dancer on Rangu’s channel. Like the actressI thought imlie had started.
Is that a copy of Geet?
Ghum hai is getting interesting. ...
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Maulki also looking good
Is that the young bride for the older guy?
I’ll check it out, Thxs for tipOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Maulki also looking good

Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I haven’t watched Ghum Hai. There’s only one Geet. Imlie has but I want to watch the show with the dancer on Rangu’s channel. Like the actress
Shruti was in Nazar Sn2
And Jinn 2nd couple - both got pulled off😔
https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbZQIUgQic/?igshid=1irpb3cq1juvp
Is that the young bride for the older guy?
Yup thats it
And then monalisa one also coming
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
I’ll check it out, Thxs for tip
Amar upadhya and newbie girl she has potential
I think they r still in previous AT thread