Originally posted by: foresight
I am surprised u didn’t want to be Channi ...knowing that u wanted to be soft toy dog before 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️
🤣
You remember that?
No, it's ok, I believe in giving privacy to people.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: foresight
I am surprised u didn’t want to be Channi ...knowing that u wanted to be soft toy dog before 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️
🤣
You remember that?
No, it's ok, I believe in giving privacy to people.
Originally posted by: foresight
yuppp
She is planning to watch her Chand day and night now 🤣😂😂😂
After this discovery

Jai hoooo
kabseOriginally posted by: TheRevere
🤣
You remember that?
No, it's ok, I believe in giving privacy to people.
#familypromise
Originally posted by: foresight
I loved this ani better yesterday after Tuesday comedy 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

zaroorat aaj
Critical day 🧿🧿🧿
Originally posted by: foresight
I am surprised u didn’t want to be Channi ...knowing that u wanted to be soft toy dog before 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️🤷🏽♀️
same pinch Sapna....
the same thought came to me..............
Mansi u surprised us this time.... how u left the Channi 🤣
Originally posted by: TheRevere
🤣
You remember that?
No, it's ok, I believe in giving privacy to people.
@bold............. is it really Mansi in this id...............
this is nt her style 







i lov ths