Originally posted by: Andetheres
Coincidentally and unintentionally you people are the reason.... 🤣
Let's blame Sarah alone for this🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Coincidentally and unintentionally you people are the reason.... 🤣
Let's blame Sarah alone for this🤣
Originally posted by: Andetheres
Thank you not editing it ... because it boosted me to think tricky ones ... 🤣
🥱😵👎🏼🤢
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
It's all because of you she gave such tricky questions😡
But if you disappear then I may consider you to be my target😈🤣
Yeah... We can see that in the question😆Originally posted by: Andetheres
Used My brain a lot for this 😈
Originally posted by: sarah24998
well I know my results today itself 🤣🤣
Mine will be 0🤪
If lucky enough then it might be 1-2🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
1-2? you will take that much? mine will be -2 or -3🤣🤣
No negative marks here🤣
Originally posted by: Confused_Soul
No negative marks here🤣
Originally posted by: sarah24998
1-2? you will take that much? mine will be -2 or -3🤣🤣
Why you people are think up to that level ... you know I thought about one such qn.. which will be extremely difficult for you guys to choose .. I am wondering what will you people do if I had add that qn in this sheep game ... 🤣🤣