Poll
Your favorite contestant this season
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
Inko sabak mil gaya h ab yeh kisi ki gf nahi banegi😆
sahi kahan🤣
lol mujhe toh ae vi laga tha forum walo ko nish nahi pasand
par iss post par toh ulta nikla🤣
Originally posted by: MaiBhiAsimKiGF
sahi kahan🤣
waise Asim ko pata hona chahiye tumhi ho uski real Gf🤣
Originally posted by: sheeluneelu
waise Asim ko pata hona chahiye tumhi ho uski real Gf🤣
Gf matlaab good friend bhi ho sakta hai 😎
Rubina, Jasmin ejaz but lol on your description 😆
Chala murari Hero banne - Rubina
She has brain and heart "but brain has no heart, heart has no brain that's why when she speaks her mind It seems heartless and when she does what's in her heart It seems thoughtless." 😆
P.S - Did I blabber like Ruby? 😆
I look forward to see Rahul, Jasmine and Eijaz. They need to fasten up their game and should get more involved with other housemates instead of being good spectators. They have good voices too.
I forgot him yaar🤔Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua
Where is lion Rahul
I like Rubina, at least for now😆Originally posted by: ashi_lovely
Rubina, Jasmin ejaz but lol on your description 😆
right😆Originally posted by: ChannelizedWing
Chala murari Hero banne - Rubina
She has brain and heart "but brain has no heart, heart has no brain that's why when she speaks her mind It seems heartless and when she does what's in her heart It seems thoughtless." 😆
P.S - Did I blabber like Ruby? 😆