im good n u ...work is okay...hows med school treating u
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
im good n u ...work is okay...hows med school treating u
lol yes, im on working on another file but taking a break..
OK...got it....I'm reviewing one of the manuscripts...sounds like the authors slept after half of it......
im good n u ...work is okay...hows med school treating u
Actually, she is treating med school...it's another way around......when she is involved......
😂 why? is it that arduous?Originally posted by: 56TMDSID5GWB4UWA
OK...got it....I'm reviewing one of the manuscripts...sounds like the authors slept after half of it......
lol med school's her patient now? 😆👍Originally posted by: L6N45TSALZR5WWHW
Actually, she is treating med school...it's another way around......when she is involved......
😂 why? is it that arduous?
Yes...indeed........more than writing one....everything you need to check...for authenticity and accuracy ...many times.......people don't lose any opportunity to score........
lol med school's her patient now? 😆👍
that's what I meant...you go it...perfectly......👏
lol gotcha...lol reviewers are gonna otherwise reject it ..yeah😆i understand the feeling..Originally posted by: ZRMZZMXTSJH24X7G
Yes...indeed........more than writing one....everything you need to check...for authenticity and accuracy ...many times.......people don't lose any opportunity to score........
lol, a new one of its kind doc in making 😆
Originally posted by: JRWH2MGDPISWRU6X
Thank you....what is your friends' problem? Such boring dudes.......in our cases...all the guys can't hold their emotion looks like.......we girls are more like emojis.......did you get it?🤣
LOL like emojis 🤣 Yeah dudes can be so boring sometimes...girls definitely are more expressive. I'm obviously very expressive 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5