Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sub_94

Result is out .Poor MiNeil  🤣How they are going to break this news to kids ?Aayat might faint 🤣 

Yes bechari aayat uske bachhe paida karne ke time par mummy papa hu tu tu khel rahe hain🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Mineil ka kaala jadu🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fkhr30

Jokes one more baby 

Ya...this spin of is supposed to be on the lines of badhaai ho movie as per the popular demand😆

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sorry but what is joke here ? I can't understand .🤔 This is spin off and based on them bhadhai ho and  how MiNeil will face the situation and it's normal also . 

Anjali we want triplets now 😈

Edited by Krithzz - 3 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali0111

Part 5

jiska mujhe tha intezar wo ghadi aayegi aayegi☺️☺️

The Oberoi’s were invited to Kabir’s place and now it was Aayat’s turn to get interviewed. “Stop fidgeting with your dress. You look perfect.” Mini scolded Aayat lightly as she for the 5th time tried to adjust her dress. She was wearing white frock dress which reached upto her knees but she was again and again thinking that she should have wore something Indian as she was first time going to her ‘sasural’ and what she heard from Kabir, his parents were quite strict. As it was her first meeting with them Aayat didn’t want to create bad first impression.

Ye Mini hai ❤️

“Mom,are you sure this dress is not short?” Aayat whispered in Mini’s ear as they were waiting for Kabir’s parents. “Even if its short then also why are you worrying so much. Its your choice. My daughter will not change her preferences for anyone.” Neil replied in place of Mini who just glared him. “Neil, do you remember what we decided at home about you keeping your judgmental mouth shut until someone specifically asked you to say something.” Mini reminded him of their fight in their house and how she made him promise not to over react on anything in Kabir’s house. “Ya, ya I remember….no need to remind me again and again.” Neil replied getting frustrated.

MiNeil 🤣 

Anjali ye mannerisms 🤣

Sahi pakde hai🤣

Finally Kabir’s parents came down from the top floor and joined everyone. Aayat find them sweet and friendly in comparison to their image she had created in her mind because of whatever Kabir told her. Mini and Arya also get along quite well with them. The twins were least interested in the family gathering and were sulking already as they had to leave their football match because of this dinner. Neil tried to take interview of Kabir’s parents also.

Boys 🤣

I can relate 🤣

“I am sure Mr. Ahluwalia you and your wife are not like those old orthodox people who pressurize their children for having babies once they are married because both of these children are too young

Haan haan 🤣

Ye sirf  Mineil ka right hai ☺️

Team patiala 🤣

. Aayat wants to make her career in photography…she would be concentrating on her career for a while.” Neil said very clearly in a business like tone while Mini pressed his hand to remind him of his promise. He paid no heed to it.

For once Mr. and Mrs. Ahluwalia were  taken aback with that authoritative almost accusatory tone of Neil. They shared a look with each other then replied plastering smiles on their faces. “Of course Mr. Oberoi…abhi in bachho ki age ki kya hai?” Mr. Ahluwalia said. “Aayat your dress is really nice but I am sure you will look very beautiful in traditional attire as a bride.” Mrs. Ahluwalia tried to changed the subject. “Oh she is my daughter she looks great in every dress but let me just clarify that she will not change herself…her attire, preferences etc for the sake of others.” Neil pointed out again. Ahluwalia’s were again shocked with this remark. There was a awkward silence for few seconds before Kabir tried to make environment normal again. “Mom, dad, you know Aayat is a fantastic cook. She makes great desserts.”

“Really! Aayat beta kabhi hume bhi khilana kuch banake.” Mrs. Ahluwalia said as she smiled at Aayat. “Haan haan…jarur khilayegi…lekin jab uski marji hogi tabhi….I mean you wont be expecting her to be in the kitchen all the time and doing households chores right?” Neil again intervened. “Ya….we didn’t mean it in that way.” Mr. Ahluwalia clarified. This time Mini lost her patience and stood up suddenly, “Mrs. Ahluwalia, if you could just excuse us for few seconds…..we forgot something in the car.” Mini looked at Neil angrily and gestured him to follow her outside.

Neil 🤣🤣

Ye Neil hai 🤣

Possessive, protective  🤣

Bechari Mini🤣

Imagine kar li 🤣

All of them looked at their direction. “Kya lagta hai ye dono ladne gaye hain bahar?”Ayushman asked Arman. “Obviously, finally kuch toh interesting hua is boring evening mein….football match miss ho gaya but I don’t wanna miss this fighting match..come.” Arman relied getting excited and followed them. “I…I…should just check if they need my help.” Arya made her excuse and ran outside to diffuse the situation leaving only Aayat behind. Aayat tried to keep calm and smile awkwardly for few seconds then giving up pretense she stood up too and almost ran outside. “I should also….check upon them….” Aayat replied nervously and went outside.

“What kind of family is this?” Mr. Ahluwalia finally asked from his son. “A weird family….but sweet. Don’t mind dad about Mr. Oberoi’s words…he is just over protective of his family.” Kabir tried to explain. “Did you like Aayat?” Kabir asked. “Yes, the girl is very sweet but the family…..they are bunch of crazy people.”Mrs. Ahluwalia said throwing her hands up in frustration. Kabir laughed in reply. “Crazy..but they are nice people.” Kabir commented. “Well….if you say so, we want your happiness. It’s a yes from our side.” Mr. and Mrs. Ahluwalia agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayush ,armaan 🤣

Ye dono 🤣

I love this boys ❤️

Bilkul MiNeil pe gaye hai ☺️🤣

MiNeil ke wild Kabaddi ka result hai ☺️🤣

relate kar sakti hoon dono boys se🤣

Jio mere sher puttar' s🤣

MiNeil -d -puttars🤣

“I cant believe this man. You promised  me you wont create scene but then also you were like not leaving any chance to embarrass them.” Mini accused Neil as they had started fighting standing outside Kabir’s house, near their car. “I was just looking out for my baby girl…protecting her interests. I don’t care if they get embarrassed.” Neil retorted. “There are many other ways of doing that without being rude.” Mini pointed out. “I just said truth honestly. I cant help it if I sounded rude. I cannot sugar coat words to please them and risk my daughter’s happiness.” Neil defended himself. “You…akdu aadmi!” Mini said angrily. “You…senti aurat!” Neil answered back.

🤣ye jo flavor hai MiNeil ka 

Sahi hai 🤣

Imagine kar li dono ko 

“Kya score hua?” Arya came from behind and asked Ayush and Arman who were busy in watching their parents fight with interest. “Mom and dad equal as of now. ”Ayush replied excitedly not getting sarcasm in Arya’s words. “Idiots! We are at Kabir’s house. Aayat is already tensed and aisi situation mein in dono laila majnu ko samjhane ki jagah you are enjoying their fight.” Arya scolded the twins. “So? What do you expect from us. We left our football match because of this boring dinner….we have full right to have some entertainment.” Arman said in defence. “Omg! Kabir’s parents are going to reject me.” Aayat almost cried. “Now you don’t start drama queen. Let me handle this.” Arya chided Aayat and went to interfere between Mini and Neil.

“Veerbalika….genie….yaar kabhi to kisi aur ko importance lene do…jab dekho tab saara footage khud hi kha jate ho.” Arya said. “What? What do you mean?” Both Mini and Neil asked at the same time. “Aur nahi to kya…aaj Aayat ka itna important din hai…look at her she is nervous…she needs you both and you two are busy here in your own world.” Arya explained. “But we were fighting for her only.” Neil defended himself. “But right now she needs her mom and dad both…so please stop fighting…bechare Kabir ke parents…kitna awkward feel kar rahe honge.” Arya commented.

Arya 🤣sirf ek hi hai jo MiNeil ko sahi sense kar sakti ha

Mini and Neil finally realized that Arya was right and looked down in guilt and quietly went inside. “Thank God! Tum nahi hoti Aaru to pata nahi humara kya hota?” Aayat thanked her. “Agar main nahi hoti toh…tum log is duniya mein hi nahi hote.” Arya replied smugly. “Not again….now you don’t start.” Twins requested and went inside followed by Aayat.

Mini and Neil apologized for leaving the house suddenly making some excuse while Ahluwalias said that they really liked Aayat and have no problem from their wedding. Soon all joined the dinner table and chatted or Neil at least tried to chat normally. Then Oberois returned to haveli.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Don’t talk to me. I am still upset with you for creating drama at Kabir’s house.”Mini pushed back Neil when he tried to hug Mini from behind. “Oh come on, I said I am sorry  multiple times during our drive back to our home. Now what do you want me to do?” Neil asked putting his hands on his waist. “Accept that I am always right and you will from now onwards will agree to whatever I say.” Mini asked moving her chin up smugly. Neil got it that she is just joking. “Isme accept kya karna hai….main to hoon hi tumhara ghulam for life long. You have me wrapped around your pinky finger. ”Neil replied as he came close to her and finally hugged her. This time she didn’t make any efforts to push him rather wrapped her arms around his arms which were encircling her waist.

Chalu hogaye ☺️🤣

Mannerisms☺️

“Yes! And I want you to dance on my tunes all your life.” Mini said resting her head on his shoulder. “As you wish Mini madam.” Neil bowed down a little and Mini laughed. Neil came close to her to kiss her when Mini suddenly felt nauseous and ran to bathroom to puke. “Hey! What happened? Are you alright love?” Neil asked in worry.

Pehli baar kisi ki puking se accha lag raha hai 🤣🤣

Mini came out after sometime. “Ya, I am alright….may be something was wrong in the food.” Mini concluded. “But nothing happened to anyone of us.” Neil said.“Hmm….then may be another symptom of menopause.” Mini shrugged her shoulders. “How can be you are so sure?” Neil asked not convinced about the reason. “I am 40 plus now and from some days I am having those age related problems like dizziness, irregular periods, tiredness….I read somewhere that these are the symptons of menopause in women.” Mini replied casually.

“Hmm….so you are gonna be certified buddhi now.” Neil laughed. “Hey!” Mini hit him on the shoulder for making fun of her. “Certified or not ab toh bas main hi hoon tumhari life mein.” Mini replied as she put her hands around his neck. “And I am more than happy to have you in my life.” Neil said as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

typical pyaare MiNeil 

“Anyways, jokes apart. You should not take it lightly. It’s a matter of your health so we will visit a doctor tomorrow.” Neil suggested. “Don’t worry….all these symptoms will go on their own.” Mini tried to avoid visiting a doctor. “Hey, you may have me wrapped around your little finger but when it comes to your safety and health you know you cant stop me by  any means. So stop making excuses and be ready tomorrow.” Neil said with finality. Mini knew Neil wont take rest until doctor confirms that everything is fine with her so she sighed and gave up.

Babies 

Next day they went to gynaec and she asked some questions from Mini and asked her to go for some test. “Doctor, is everything alright? Why you have prescribed so many tests?” Neil asked in concern. “Oh, its alright Mr. Oberoi. What I have observed till now I think its just symptoms of menopause like your wife said but still we need to rule out other possibilities…..so….its nothing to worry about.” Dr. assured him.

Neil was feeling restless and couldnt sleep whole night also as he kept thinking what would be the results of the tests. "Stop worrying about me this much. Doctor said na tests were just for ruling out other possibilities and there is nothing serious." Mini shifted towards him in the sleep and hugged him placing her head on his shoulder. "Ya thats what I am thinking....what does she meant by other possibilities? I hope its some serious disease or anything." Neil replied as he hold her more securely in his arms almost taking her upon himself. 

sundar sundar 

Bahut hi acche se likha 

Wohi MiNeil harkate

"You worry so much husband. At this rate you will end up getting more old than your actual age. aur ye jo tumhare bache kuche kaale baal hain hai na wo bhi safed ho jayenge." Mini laughed. "What? you dont like my white hair? you want me to dye them?" Neil asked suddenly getting concerned about his appearance. "No baby, I was just joking. Actually these white hairs shining in between group of blacks suits you a lot. You rock this salt n pepper look." Mini said while caressing his hair. 

Sahi kaha  mini ne ☺️

Salt pepper look mein aur bhi zyada sexy,mard lagta hai Neil ☺️

Mujhe toh  ye salt pepper look wale nasheele mard bada pasand hai☺️

Woh typical Neil ka bol na ..should I dye ?

Wohi mini ka usse samajhaana

Haye 

Pyaare sexy babies 

🍋🌶️ Thu thu nazar na lage 

A smile crept up on Neil's lips on hearing praise from Mini. "Aww, look at you....you still blush on my compliment." Mini noticed and placed a kiss on his lips. 

yet again wohi MiNeil wali harkate 

"Yes, because it still means a lot to me and dont worry main jaldi buddha bhi ho gaya to bhi mere performance mein koi kami nahi aayegi." 

Haan haan🤣☺️

Shatir Khiladi ke performance mein  kabhi b kami nahi ho sakta hai  ☺️🤣

Umar ke saath aur bhi zyada form mein aate hai ☺️

Aur bhi zyada khatarnak form mein aate hai ☺️

Tezz ek dum☺️

Neil winked and rolled her over. Mini giggled at his joke and before she could have stopped or argued further he put her both hands above her head and started kissing her.

☺️ MiNeil 

Lekin ye kya sirf kiss par stop kyun ?

Baad mein kya hua ?🤣

Aage hum nahi samjhe🤣☺️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Doctor called them again on next day when she got the results of the tests. “Doctor you said there is nothing to worry about but why you seems tensed….whats in the reports….tell us clearly.” Neil asked getting worried with every passing second. “Actually, I am tensed because…I don’t really hoped that the outcome of report will be this…and I am not sure…how to break this news to you because I can guess you are not expecting this result either.” Doctor replied honestly.

Doctor ko abh pata chalega ye MiNeil kya cheej hai☺️🤣

Inka foundation ek dum fertile  ,solid hai ☺️🤣

Ek number ke shatir Khiladi hai ye dono 

Inke bhole bhale chehre dekh kar dhoka mat khana🤣

“Doctor, please stop talking in riddles. Tell us whats the matter?” Mini asked now getting agitated from all this. She held Neil’s hand for support and braced herself for the news. Doctor took a deep breath before breaking the big news to them, “Mr. and Mrs. Oberoi, you are going to be parents soon.”

🤣ghira bomb 🤣☺️🥳

🤣mujhe na woh bathroom wali scene yaad aagaya 🤣☺️

Neil: how ?

Mini : how ? After doing it like crazy 🤣

Koi Neil ko bachao na yaar 🤣

Billi  abh bill Neil ke naam pe fadegismiley37

Gaya woh toh bechara 🤣

Parade hogi abh🤣

🤣

Come on Mini🥳🤣

Aur Neil come on🥳🤣...my sexy buddhe ☺️..iss mein Mini ka bhi barabar haath pair sab kuch hai ☺️🤣🤣

Chod na mat 🤣🤣

to be continued....

Anjali 🤗

Bahut hi sundar tha 

Wohi mannerisms,flavor ☺️

But I hate you 😈

Doctor ne news break kiya aur tumne wahi par end kar di 💔

Jaladi next part likho 🤣

Mujhe zabardast  fight 🤣☺️make up☺️ sab kuch chahiye next part mein ☺️🤣

Edited by zalima - 3 years ago
zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Sorry but what is joke here ? I can't understand .🤔 This is spin off and based on them bhadhai ho and  how MiNeil will face the situation and it's normal also . 

Maine joke miss kardi 🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Maine joke miss kardi 🤣

🤣 gif 🤣 am still searching for it 

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb update

Love it

Cont soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Chill ! Many people dont know that you guys wanted badhai ho type story on mineil thats why 'cure me' spin off happened😆😆 and this concept still a off beat...so...😆

I dont think it was ill natured comment as he/she has been a reader of my other stories also and has liked and commented on them.

Aur triplets nahi milenge😆

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Anjali 🤗

Bahut hi sundar tha 

Wohi mannerisms,flavor ☺️

But I hate you 😈

Doctor ne news break kiya aur tumne wahi par end kar di 💔

Jaladi next part likho 🤣

Mujhe zabardast  fight 🤣☺️make up☺️ sab kuch chahiye next part mein ☺️🤣

Thanks

Bahut dino baad para wise comments and as usual entertaining🤣

Your love for kamine nasheele shatir khiladi mard🤣🤣🤣

I purposely kept that old story mannerism and dialogues of mineil as a reminiscence of that old charm❤️

Tumhari demands badhati hi ja rahi hai🤣