Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
precap❤️
Cycle sequence na sahi par sampoo ka scene toh dena chahiye tha..
Exactly why the hell they are dragging sampoorna scenes😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
precap❤️
Cycle sequence na sahi par sampoo ka scene toh dena chahiye tha..
Exactly why the hell they are dragging sampoorna scenes😡
Did Kaka said this actually?? 🤣
No 🤣 I wanted him to say 🤪
blooper🤣Originally posted by: blackhole
how does she know all that?🤔
Lalz , you and Mahi same dp, same colour ,same font. Iam getting confused🤪
Btw I didn't ask any how was the exams coz I myself di not reply it?
If someone asks how was the paper? I reply . It was good and clear. Was printed in black on white paper.🤣I taught my students the same🤣Till the results come it's a mystery for others.🤣
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
why would a rich guy and educated guy like ani will marry a poor and uneducated girl.. Especially a minor...that why she told like that ... Moreover she already saw how villagers mentality is. ..
But still its too far stretched to assume when in those times child marriage was a very common thing
I am stuck somewhere, won't be able to watch😣
Leave then ....u will get highlighted part in insta or twitter...just watch that part only😳
Rasiya reminding ani about his zimmedari was only watchable part and some rudhita scenes....rest was draggy😔
wahinaaa🤣Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 🤣 bon toh round round ghomakar uski patibabu ko dho dala 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
Lalz , you and Mahi same dp, same colour ,same font. Iam getting confused🤪
Btw I didn't ask any how was the exams coz I myself di not reply it?
If someone asks how was the paper? I reply . It was good and clear. Was printed in black on white paper.🤣I taught my students the same🤣Till the results come it's a mystery for others.🤣
This is a wonderful way to avoid further questions Kate🤣🤣
Exactly....😆
It sounds sexy🤣Yeh naam kyun diya hai tumne cycle ko?? 🤣