Welcome to the forum dear 🤗
Nice vm 👍🏼. Good job
Made more vms of Vani
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Welcome to the forum dear 🤗
Nice vm 👍🏼. Good job
Made more vms of Vani
Originally posted by: parnifan01
Amazing😍👌👌 can you make their vm with chupa bhi na sakhenge song from kalank movie? The lyrics suits them!
thank you!! And yes I will definitely add that song to my list haha I feel like any romantic song just makes me think of them ya know😂❤️
Damn! The VM is amazing!❤️ The scenes so perfectly fit the song! It really looks tailor made for them!☺️ You really make amazing edits! Great job!👍🏼
Thanks a lot! ❤️❤️Yes it’s like this song was truly made for them 😍
Originally posted by: AnnieSKaur
Hey Vm is really amazing... I can truly feel the magic of VaNi...mermesrising❤️
Do make more Vm's dear😊
thank you so much 😊❤️and will do!!
Thank you very much!! 😊 and will doo❤️❤️
#Vani Vm! ❤
Please let me know if you like it and feel free to share your favorite song in which you'd like to see veer and bani. I'll try to use that song in my next vm.
Thankyou.
Freebies



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-xNUQZudQc&ab_channel=SadSerenade
Hi guys, it needs to be sat already :(( anyways just wanted to share this vm as you guys really liked the previous one so thank you so much for the love. 🤗 Making vms on them is such a stress buster and I get to take my mind off of work so lol yay and I swear I've like 3 other drafts of vani vm 😆 so i'll try my best to finish those as well.
PS: I also uploaded it on my vimeo acc in case colors channel decides to attack me with the copy right strike
Thank you for watching!❤️
I love it. I love it. I love it.
He looks so handsome. Phir sone pe suhaga hotey hai uske expressions aur dialogue delivery.
Amazingggg Vm girl👏👏👏
Loved it...❤️
Waiting for your other 3 Vm's.. upload soon😊