We viewers are with her too ❤️
Yes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
We viewers are with her too ❤️
Yes
I don't think I will bear this torture if it happens🥺
💔
Separation just for lying💔
Anirudh😡😭
I hope... Vaise we should be more focussed on bon.why you guys ares still banging your head on marriage will happen or not thingy?
marriage won't happen n i don't think even engagement too will happen.
Kaash bon badi hoti toh I would have preferred her to slap some sense in Anirudh😈
Kabhi nahi 🤣
why you guys ares still banging your head on marriage will happen or not thingy?
marriage won't happen n i don't think even engagement too will happen.
Engagement me hi Phol khol hongi mini ku? 😆
Ha ha ha 😆
dil hai ke manta nahi 🤣
why you guys ares still banging your head on marriage will happen or not thingy?
marriage won't happen n i don't think even engagement too will happen.
Jes ❤️🤗