Originally posted by: G5JFTGLKZLVQGY3Q
🤗
🤣 How fab? I do hope we do not have no unique answers. Btw when's the report card out?
Too fab to explain in words!
One questions blew my mind🤣I regret giving it🤣
7.00 PM IST
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: G5JFTGLKZLVQGY3Q
🤗
🤣 How fab? I do hope we do not have no unique answers. Btw when's the report card out?
Too fab to explain in words!
One questions blew my mind🤣I regret giving it🤣
7.00 PM IST
Kaun Kangu Mata ?😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes....even when she spoke for SSR earlier she was held as the queen but she couldn't handle the fame...she went overboard by including her own life everywhere and going away from the main mission!
Now she goes on including HR everywhere🤣he is no doodh ka dhoola but she looks obsessed!😆
Hello Guys ! Has answers been discussed ?
I ll be there for half an hour.
Busy schedule😒
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Hello Guys ! Has answers been discussed ?
yup😆 I think from page 15+😊
Konsi Hint toh de 😆Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Too fab to explain in words!
One questions blew my mind🤣I regret giving it🤣
7.00 PM IST
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Yes....even when she spoke for SSR earlier she was held as the queen but she couldn't handle the fame...she went overboard by including her own life everywhere and going away from the main mission!
Now she goes on including HR everywhere🤣he is no doodh ka dhoola but she looks obsessed!😆
See what i mean, she was doing so well, raising awareness and all but then she tumbled down. We are all losing it.
I have no comment on HR or Kangu darling....their KUWKH (Keeping up with Kangana and Hrithik) drama, they can keep it to themselves within the four walls....but if they do a show as such ill watch all the episodes...#pakka promise.
Let me check.Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
yup😆 I think from page 15+😊
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Konsi Hint toh de 😆
🤣 Im worried now.
Originally posted by: KR2VIVJ6SHQ2Y3OI
Don't know of the Mahabharata that occurred in the duration. All I know is both were guilty parties and the verdict from the judges was that they were judges were that they were guilty. Must have been a passive aggressive email. These days people use emails, before letters, what a progressive era we are in.
Yes....I too believe both were guilty but one is stretching the issue like YRKKH🤣
Very progressive😆