Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Zeal what about Single child like me😡
This one is really difficult😭
I am giving company to Nita with another Baseball bat😆
Are you me? 😳 why do we have the same problems & logic lol 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Zeal what about Single child like me😡
This one is really difficult😭
I am giving company to Nita with another Baseball bat😆
Are you me? 😳 why do we have the same problems & logic lol 😆
We are opponents? Yay🥳
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Include me too. 😭
Me 3 😒
Originally posted by: OQMOWX6ZHMFXBGEE
Lol Billi hi jeetegi 😆
😲 sach mein ya mazak kar rahi ho? tumhare confidence ko kya hogya hai? 😆
Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
Woot woot slowly slipping down the league table 😎 Go me
Same here😆
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Zeal what about Single child like me😡
This one is really difficult😭
I am giving company to Nita with another Baseball bat😆
😭 Kabhi to koi round ki tareef kardo.
I'd rather have 6 options than no options. 😆
Looks like I m d only one who dislike options 🤣
Originally posted by: heartbleed
😲 sach mein ya mazak kar rahi ho? tumhare confidence ko kya hogya hai? 😆
Thnx to zeal, it has gone down the drain
Arsenal win Premiere league title after Man City draw against Bournemouth today This win for Arsenal (men’s football) comes after 22 years...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.movietalkies.com/news/bharat-bhaggya-vidhaata-8th-consecutive-flop-kangana-ranaut-12039505 Last 8 Movies of...
21