Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
For all the Kokila ben fan sheeps.😆
Saw some discussion about this show in previous sheep tourment.
https://twitter.com/YBMukhate/status/1296648422192115712?s=20
Originally posted by: Melissaa
For all the Kokila ben fan sheeps.😆
Saw some discussion about this show in previous sheep tourment.
https://twitter.com/YBMukhate/status/1296648422192115712?s=20
This is too good 🤣🤣🤣
Thanks for sharing :)
reel_real.
Yours??
Edit- its guy3 i just checked 😆
Who is my new opponant ... 🥱
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Done and updated in both score and league altgr!
Check your new opponenent guys!
mera bhi change kardo🤣
Haaye Hinna😃Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Its perfect and I want to use it in my siggy
Itna bhi kuch achha nahi hai😆
But I would love it if you use it as your siggy
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
mera bhi change kardo🤣
Arrey aisa ni hota! 2-3 opponent fixture changed as I typed 7 instead of 6!😛
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Haaye Hinna😃
Itna bhi kuch achha nahi hai😆
But I would love it if you use it as your siggy
I want to use because it looks pretty and I love the blending
Link pleej
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Arrey aisa ni hota! 2-3 opponent fixture changed as I typed 7 instead of 6!😛
Do you realise me the unique sheep is put against a topper Alaukik😭