ANYONE with Office Office?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ANYONE with Office Office?🤔
1.Dooba Dooba Rehta Hoon
2.Aankh Micholi
3.Office Office
4.B) Sourav Ganguly removing his shirt at Lord's Balcony after win against England
5.Tetris
6.Dulhe Raja
7.B) Pyaar To Hona hi tha
8.Small Wonder
9. Kismi
10.Chacha Chaudhary
11.Tom and jerry
12.Karan-Nandini(Hiten-Gauri)
i never played itDisastrous Round For me😆
I can't even tell you what you missed if you never played Seven Stones!!!


Coolie no.1 and Pyaar Kiya to Darna Kya
In case no one noticed these two were purposely removed
These would have been my ans.
Especially Pyaar Kiya to Darna Kya.. only Salman movie i look forward to watching to always...Kajol principal scene..
Coolie no. 1. I was looking for it in options!
Disastrous Round For me😆
I can't even tell you what you missed if you never played Seven Stones!!!
Exactly, but also painful
maeri is my favorite still went with dooba dooba 😆
I should have gone with that. Dooba dooba & gori kept playing in my head 😭
Also anyone with Paaji 🤔
youtube views😆Originally posted by: -Obsessed-
I should have went with that. Dooba dooba & gori kept playing in my head 😭