Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Good Night Sheeps 🤗
Nighty night! 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Good Night Sheeps 🤗
Nighty night! 
Ahhh these look so yummy 😻
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
So I am lonely here?🤔
If you don't talk to anyone then bheed mein bhi u r akeli😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
So I am lonely here?🤔
Imma here
Nahh Spaghetti is very thick here 😆 That picture is right on point lol
But I'm sure there are thinner version of spaghetti for sure! There's no way there isn't😆
Ya, probably 😆

There are numbers too apparently, although we don’t have the choice in my country. Have never seen thick ones, sorry 😳
To me it looked like this, shorter and thicker
but I may be wrong 😊
Originally posted by: TeluguChokri
Good Night Sheeps 🤗
Good night
Accha looks nice 😆
@zeal so there is entry fee or not?
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Nighty night!
I lovee this monkey GIF